Sign in to follow this  
Starbuck

Jailbreak Days

I don't like the days thing. While I find it super fun as a t why would a ct buy it? So they can lose the round? Can someone explain why a ct would buy a day? (I know someone is gonna say cause it makes the day fuuuuun)

I don't like the days thing. While I find it super fun as a t why would a ct buy it? So they can lose the round? Can someone explain why a ct would buy a day? (I know someone is gonna say cause it makes the day fuuuuun)

Well yeah thats the point.. It makes the day fun. The point of the ct is not to be a hardass to win every round its to let everyone have fun.

Plus you can only play the day once per map and if you are really that pissed about one day then damn lol.

Also, most of the time its pretty balanced anyways. Even being a ct i love the massive armory shotgun wars.

At some point Predator day and maybe ghosterbusters day would be implemented.

Predator day makes all the Ct's invisible with knives and spawns the T's with para's and the Ct's must kill all the T's.

In ghostbuster day the ct's are partially invisible and can fly, and the T's spawn with five-sevens.

If you do fire alarm day make sure you can't use water such as a pool to get rid of it. :tiger:

Well if there's water around...then everyone will live ;o

At some point Predator day and maybe ghosterbusters day would be implemented.

Predator day makes all the Ct's invisible with knives and spawns the T's with para's and the Ct's must kill all the T's.

In ghostbuster day the ct's are partially invisible and can fly, and the T's spawn with five-sevens.

See that would make it fun for both teams and actually do something interesting.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Frusty