SovietPretzel

Soviet Pretzel unban request

As stated in the unban, my account was previously shared by a friend and myself. I use the term "friend" very loosely in this case, as he took the account as his own and tried to get me banned from most CSS and TF2 servers I played on, not just with xG.

From what I've been told, the ban was for mass freekilling.

That being said, he no longer has access to the account and I am in full control. I'd like to be unbanned as I'm quite fond of xG's jailbreak servers and being banned has put a hamper on what quality JB games I have access to.

I won't try to deny that it could be taken as a bullshit excuse and just shrugged off. I've looked at other ban protests and you guys obviously have had your fair share of coincidental stories. All I can really say is that if my ID is unbanned, there won't be any future incidents or trouble from my account, I guarantee it.

I like this guy, and I actually think he's legit. I share my account.. why couldn't he? Perfectly logic imo. I say we unban him but keep a close eye out.. +1

Ive given my password out to like 5 of my friends due to trying to convert them to PC gaming. I have my main games password protected tho. You should try doing that.

+1

>Member makes a ban protest "My brother did it!" Instant denied

>Member makes a ban protest "My friend did it!" It's ok

Some people's logic confuses me so much

>Member makes a ban protest "My brother did it!" Instant denied

>Member makes a ban protest "My friend did it!" It's ok

Some people's logic confuses me so much

Lolthis.

Sorry, I've denied the brother, sister and depression excuse. I see no reason why this is different. -1

Lolthis.

Sorry, I've denied the brother, sister and depression excuse. I see no reason why this is different. -1

As I said, I'm sure you've heard it all and you obviously have nothing to go off of aside from my word. I do reiterate, though: there won't be any future issues if the ban is lifted. Sorry for being a broken record, but I don't really have anything else as far as leverage goes.

Wow. Well it's possible it was your friend but its possible its not. You guys really have to be more responsible with your accounts..

Wow. Well it's possible it was your friend but its possible its not. You guys really have to be more responsible with your accounts..

I'm not quite sure" being responsible" falls in line with my previous friend having a mental breakdown and attempting to screw up mine and others lives in any conceivable way. He was someone I trusted and had given me no reasons to not allow him access up until a short while ago.

I'm not quite sure" being responsible" falls in line with my previous friend having a mental breakdown and attempting to screw up mine and others lives in any conceivable way. He was someone I trusted and had given me no reasons to not allow him access up until a short while ago.

Well whatever, I didn't mean to come off as an ass, but its not my decision either way. I would assume you're not lying about this, because that would be just fucked up and in my opinion worse than being banned from a gaming server.

So, you're most likely gonna get unbanned. Since that's practically the motto of xG.

Either way you should be more careful who you should give your steam out to it does say not to give your password to anyone. You should take full responsibility of what your friend did since you were the one who let him use your account, some friend he is.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Just Team Ban him so he can't do anything bad in case he is lying to us and just wants to be another troll.