Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Shiro's Mod App

Hi, I'm applying for mod after 2 months of joining xG and playing on the servers, mostly jailbreak. I know it may seem that I'm greedy and want to get mod as quickly as possible, but I really don't see the point of waiting as it won't change the situations and the freekillers and the wrongdoers. I think I should be mod because usually, I'm either freekilled or I see other people being freekilled or other people doing something wrong and I report it to mods/admins to the point where it's spam. :wink-new: I don't mind doing that and letting mods handle it, but usually, I need proof. I'm mostly playing jailbreak for 2 hours to 10 hours or more a day. I have had mod on about 5 different servers, pub, minigames, deathmatch and dodgeball and another dodgeball, none of these are related to jailbreak but I won't accidentally type in a command by accident (Like I won't type !slay @ts to slay a person named @ts). Sometimes I go to the minigame server. I want to help the community and stop the freekillers and wrongdoers, I won't be too serious about it to the point of CT banning for one freekill and I won't spam admin chat (like some people :3). I know I have some people that don't like me (I think o.O) but I won't take it against them and abuse my power over them. Also, I know I've made some silly mistakes at some point but I learned from experience the right rules on some of the rules not listed on the motd. Also, I won't slay people immediately if I'm not sure about something. Those are just some of the things I would do if I did have mod. That is all, I hope I get accepted, I will take criticism but not trolls. :smilet-digitalpoint:smilet-digitalpoint I don't think it matters, but I've also donated :)

________________Scoreboard_____________

+1's

AngreHorse

Brock Obama

Turdwig

Oh Mai Gawd

ShneakySquirrel

Fluttershy

Block1

Danno

TheRageway

Fullbring

GanjaMonster

StenceHD

Drpedobear

SVWOHL

Shakecarl

Sean

Pidgey

MineCrack

Themick07

Neo

Sliver

Hidingmaster

Stegosaurus

Echo

DuckiiJr.

Tyger

TobyTheSlave

FluffButtom

SwiZZ

Mark

Jihad

Orangejuice

Cristo

Hadron1

XxEproxX

MuffinMonster

Amount of +1's at the moment: 36

-1's

McNeo

Bees

Amount of -1's at the moment: 2

Total +1's: 34

All credits for using the scoreboard goes to @@danno, no copyright infringement intended.

+1 This guy... is a sexy beast. He knows rules very well and understands them. Very very active, on daily. Mature enough to be a mod, doesn't disrespect or causes problems. Hope you get mod, good luck. +1 +1 +1

Well I believe you know all the rules. Alot of times you spam admin chat like crazy with the rule breakers, which I guess is a good thing, shows that you are aware of whats going on.

Just make sure to not let it get personal, which sometimes seems to happen. Besides that you are very active and would be a good addition to our moderator base. +1

I would say +1, he is on a lot, probably more than me, he knows what he's doing, and seems mature enough to handle it, but I don't know if he has a mic.

Also, you stole my scoreboard lol

I would like to +1 this app

maturity 9/10

activity 10/10 (reason 10/10 is because everytime im in i see him lol xD)

Reason: Hes cool.. I know he knows the rules.. good rebler people like shiro.. (maby when hes not Rebling lol) cool dude.. I mean i cant say much more than that just a great guy.

+1 He's very trustworthy and good to have around on the servers. He's on at times when most mods can't be and that in itself is dedication. Enforces the rules despite the fact that he's not a mod, but is calm enough to settle disputes without the use of commands. Would make an excellent mod. :3