Mightyena

Accidentally CT Banned on Jailbreak

unban reason says it all, i messaged Sneeky/Mark in a PM here on the site, but i don't know if/when he will respond. Thanks for you're concern guys :tiger:

EDIT: the &quo is an accident. it should say, "People were calling for "Mighty" to be CTbanned, but i go by "Mighty" as well, due to the "Mightyena" in my name (or by Rainbow to all my brony buddies out there) and so i was accidentally banned. Sneeky tried to unctban me twice, and both times failed. then he left. i messaged Sneeky here on the site, so you can ask him if it doesn't get sorted out. thanks!

I was in-game when this happened, There's no question that this was a mix up it's just a matter of time for a mod/admin to unban.

Right it was a mix up you must be perm CT banned muahwahahahaha!

not permanent, but long enough that i may as well say something about it. dont really feel like doing any jailbreak if i'm locked out of CT. after i found that i couldn't get ahold of sneeky except through the site, i ended up just leaving.

EDIT: so Korean, sneeky tried to unct ban me twice, neither of which worked, i didn't realize that part of my OP didn't show up correctly. editing.

Discord I was joking I know it was a mistake xD. Here is my problem your not really suppose to perm ct ban someone unless they have enough "reasons" for example, they've been CT banned for 1 week multiple times but even then I always ask people like Serbian or double or arthman If I have the permission or if it's alright.

Got Ct banned also :-/ for 1 week

not sure about you but, like i said, sneeky tried to unban me twice and failed, both times. im in contact with him over the PM thing here on the site, hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Robot, you were CT banned because you're not careful when you kill Ts. 1/3 of the time you don't think twice before you shoot, and you end up freekilling.

Alright you shall be unbanned, the system is kinda glitchy so I gotta talk to silence. My unban for CT isn't working atm, if any mod or admin sees this, unban discord from server whenever you can.

~Closed