Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Black ops 2 trailer

well cod2 was good cod4 was ok same with 5 and blackops thats about it cod sucks only thing good about mw3 is spec ops.. o and single player multiplayer blows nuff said, getting ghost recon FS 15june - fuck cod

Meh i enjoyed call of duty 4. My fave cod.

Black ops two ( the real one) looks ok.

But yeah everything after mw2 was a big copy. Mw2 was the last really succesful call of duty imo

I'm just hoping they aren't trying to do something halo style since they are being released days apart. (halo 4)

CoD is always going to merge to the most popular plot that is going on at the moment. First it was World War 3 blah blah russian terrorists and now there are going to be tons of games set in the future like this.

Oh, and Ghost Recon will be better nigga.

CoD is always going to merge to the most popular plot that is going on at the moment. First it was World War 3 blah blah russian terrorists and now there are going to be tons of games set in the future like this.

Oh, and Ghost Recon will be better nigga.

Lol not even. Half the population of CoD players ignore the campaign because they're idiots, and half of the half that does play it are too stupid to see any of its flaws.

The campaign for CoD is by no means popular.