Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Why is it such a big deal?

Can't we just have a few new maps and remove Kistroll, stationx, and Kamix.

stationx-

• One cell only, no vents, if any it leads outside which is fish in the barrel for CTs.
  • No hidden guns, only armory.
  • Greatly CT favored, no chance in rebelling.

Kamix-

• Guns are stacked in armory, causing frame rates to drop dramatically (400 to 100 for me, others have it worst).
  • Bad built map...
  • Bottom line, it lags players until and forces them to complain in chat until we rtv.

Kistroll-

• It's suppose to be the "revolution" in jailbreak servers from the signs in it. It's a lie.
  • It's just a cluster fuck of cells in not one, but two rooms. The armory door can be glitched and it's in front of the main cell block, so Ts can run into it (no chance in avoiding it unless you do first reaction:last reaction all day at main cellblock).
  • To many cells, it's irritating to check and not only that, but to open them.

Please, just remove those maps.

Now, xG JB needs more maps.

Bees has suggested a few maps, can we just add those even if you don't like it silence :(.

You can find those maps on this thread: new jb maps? .

One last thing, I will list some of the maps people don't seem to excited about...

• Asylum (I love it, it's simply to much of a mess).
  • Blackops (Not a map people would miss, no one uses the map and before they do warden does FR:LR).

That's it, other maps have mixed reactions.

Yeah even if some maps might be bad. We need change. This maps have gotten boring a very long time ago it's kinda hard to stare at them now :2

What OMG said. I play so rarely now on Jb but when I do its always the same maps over and over. While that's good for me because I'm a horrible rebller and the better I know the map the better I get, it's worse for people who want something new. And I will admit. A new map would be much appreciated at this point.