Sign in to follow this  
Salt

Perma CTBan gaminggoods

This guy has been ctbanned multiple times and I think he finally needs to be permaed. He constantly calls freeday when the warden is still alive to confuse the Ts into running off, freekills, teamkills, and just an overall annoyance to cts/wardens. I'm making this thread because 15 minutes ago he Teamkilled a ct with a ball so I told him to slay himself and the rest of the cts to stop shooting the ball. He continues knifing the ball as I keep telling him not to. He says "Trying to kill myself with it" I was doing simon says and wasn't paying attention to him so I got blindsided by the ball. I'm tired of his crap and I'd think others feel the same.

I don't know how to demo well so I didn't, but I'm hoping to get enough backing from mods/admins that have banned him or other members that have seen this guy.

I reposted the steam id exactly as it is in console because I think I messed it up.

# 131 "gaminggoods" STEAM_0:0:43651377 1:28:46 64 0 active

I don't think he should be ct banned permanently, you should warn him that he may be ct ban PERMANENTLY if he freekills and tarps and shit again but he just jokes around mainly.

I'd say give him a week CT ban then perma CT ban.

+1 cause I have been on and slayed him before for breaking rules.

Neo he has already been ctbanned for a week. He clearly hasn't learned his lesson. I think @Papichulo88 did the week ban, but I'm not 100% sure.

gaminggoods always breaks rules and he gets warnings and stops because he knows theres an admin/mod on and after they leave they start again ill try to get some proof but +1 for like maybe a month ct ban

+1

"Amen"

He refuses to read the motd. Plain and simple right there, you can conclude that you will run into fierce arguments on the topic with him.

+1 he teamkilled me, then said "lol woops fucking derp stood in the way" then when told to slay he said something around the lines of "my ass"

+1, i have to agree, he constantly breaks rules and freekills, and even when he isn't ct,he still trolls etc. Then again there is no proof so this might not get him ct banned.