jacksonghunt

Mr. Pipboy, applying for XG!

Yeah, no. Not a good ct, not even a good T. I've personally had to slay or mute him quite a few times. Doesn't know the rules, and has actually refused to read the motd when asked. This is assuming that you're the same prepubescent Mr. Pipboy I've dealt with in the past.

Absolute -1.

Also, post your actual steamID

Maturity: 6/10 Hissy Fits

Activity: 7/10

I think he was caught aimbotting on the server running around with what I guess is anti aim (upside down screen).

Alex you're a fucking idiot.

Oh and Jake, you encouraged people to -1 him because his friends +1'd him. You're not better than him, thus I'm giving him a +1 on the grounds of you being a complete and total faggot.

-1 I've honestly had alot of problems with him from the past and still have problems with him now. He complains ALOT he throws hissy fits and if a mod/admin doesnt give him his way he disrespects them!

So what you're saying is, your vouch is invalid? I asked people to -1 him on the grounds of him being a massive troll. You can continue to pollute the clan with troll scumshit if you want.

I'd honestly much rather have a kid with a sense of humor than a guy who wants to fuck horses if that's what you mean.