jacksonghunt

Mr. Pipboy, applying for XG!

You ask the whole server indirectly and sometimes directly. You freekill and don't know the MOTD. Also you wouldn't represent xG well.

-1 I've honestly had alot of problems with him from the past and still have problems with him now. He complains ALOT he throws hissy fits and if a mod/admin doesnt give him his way he disrespects them!

-1 for the same reasons jihad gave, and you also dont know motd 1 bit..

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. People like you are why this clan is literally dying out. You think your own lack of intelligence is called a "sense of humor." Then, you insult people in an attempt to assert yourself and prove something to your peers.

:watermelon:

Oh how cute, I defend my reasoning and you get offended and start spewing out random bullshit. I don't have any lack of intelligence, I thought it was cute that you were mad he was getting his friends to +1 but you go and get your friends to -1. Then you attack a specific group of players that actually haven't done anything but make the community better and more enjoyable. People don't want a super serious jailbreak server, they want somebody they can have a laugh with. That's why a large percentage of my friends stopped getting on, they got sick of "OH MY GOD PINKIE PIE IS SO HOT" I have nothing to prove to my peers, I am not going to get off this forum and high five all of my bodies in teamspeak and think GOD I told him. I am going to go, eat a fucking burger, and then ponder why the fuck people like you try so hard.

~Closed based on the number of negative votes, re-apply in a month if you think you can be accepted!

Side note: if I see another "-1 he advertised his post" I will start handing out infractions. Read the vouching rules if you're unclear of them.