Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Got arrested

Yeah no charges are being pressed against me but I have to do some shit for it to get it off my record. Thats why I haven't been on for weeks at a time. But yeah I'm never gonna be on the computer nor the forums so I guess I'm being in a way forced to leave the clan. It was fun while it lasted.. Make good choices

noooooo god damn man! ill miss you bro! even though i haven't been active you've been a good friend over xG! hope all goes well for you in the future and now dawg

Fuck man. Sorry to hear that. Get shit straightened out. Life before games. If and when you get your life back on track, you're always welcome back with open arms man. Good luck.

Take your time kid, a month, a year or two... I think I can speak for everyone when I say we'll all be waiting for you.

You still mah nigga, we haven't 1v1'd yet so that's my reason to wait for your return ;)

As always, life before xG. #YOLO.... Just kidding, but I'll miss you man :(

God damn :/

Alright man good luck, what you're going through does not sound fun :/

But life before games as always. Good luck man.

It was nice playing with you while you were around.

Sorry to hear you got arrested, and as a future popo I apologize for that.

Best of luck, hope you can make it back!

Your like a big brother to me. This really sucks :sorrow: I hope we can all see you again soon. Until then keep me in your memory ;o. I love you Papi