Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

New Server Idea

Which game modes should be created?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which game modes should be created?

do you know what i wanna see as an xG server? something unique,something new that has never been done. i want to see a tf2 jailbreak server....... i think that server can get over populated soon, if you guys need maps or ideas for mod on that im always here.

snoopy's idea is fantastic, originality and solid basis to build up server pop. Both black ops suggestions are also good and easy to populate due to black ops popularity

CONGRATS PEOPLE OF XENOGAMERS i just said your CS servers suck cuz their admins are bad and ban people cuz of their names and this is all thanks to NETEX and i will continue on this quest until the admins learn how to respect people meanings not their appearances. asses

So, in otherwords these extra old posts think that we should have a gmod fretta server?

I dont think they have a fretta type plugin on CSS but you could also just get a bunch of maps that have the setups coded inside the actual map file and make it a rtv type thing, however nominations should only be 1 from each category.

Sign in to follow this