Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

[Mod] Deodate

+1 , one of the most friendliest and mature guys and I see him on JB very often . He follows the MOTD very well and never had any problems, contributes to the community by making sprays (he made me one :D) .

+1 for the deoday :P

he is a fun guy to play with, and know the rules, will do well in the admin group :P

Ty, you sexy beast...

+1+1+1

He is on quite often (even though he said hes not gonna be on much), very mature, hes a cool guy who pretty much everyone likes, knows all the rules.

Good luck with your app Ty. (you slut)

A billion +1 's for you sir.

Great player, know the rules like a baus, easy to get along with, always respectful of admins and other players, very active on jailbreak, extremely mature guy (not a troll/mic-spammer/squeaker), and he says hai to everybody. definitely somebody that would make an awesome mod.

Hope you get mod.

+1 He is the biggest whore i know and he knows the motd and is very active on the servers and hes hillarious and would make a great mod good luck with mod

-1 He's white, I don't like white people.

Naw I'm just kidding (Not about the white part though). Anyways I always see him on and he's always a pretty chill guy and he knows what he's doing. Very mature, very active and he's well-known and received by the community.

There's no white text, stop highlighting.