TobytheSlave

Submission: Toby the Slave

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26166096

hey, just applying for mod here

My line that i hope everyone will recognize me for is when i call warden and i say, "Outta yo cell your a rebel, knifin vents yo a rebebel, if you are doing anything relish, you are a reboobaler."

PLEASE READ THIS

i wanna say something before you make your decision. Now, we all have a tendency to accept or to not accept one in a minority (xG). When i first started playing on servers, i had no idea what i was doing i was one of those people that didnt have a mic and didnt know how to play.

And you if you think about it, no one is gonna learn how to play xG jailbreak just by reading the MOTD, you can learn it this way, but think about what we do ingame, we have slang and skills that combined with jailbreak and the rest of counter-strike. I was motivated to learn everything that i know from jailbreak. how to surf, how to bhop, how to rebel, how to be a better player in general. it took me a while to learn the basics

i dont know about anybody else, but one thing that stresses me is newcomers. the main reason i stress about them is that they dont know how to play. But face it, we were all newcomers at one time. we all had to learn. and if you cant accept a newcomer, then there is no hope in becoming a higher authority. One responsility that is required by xG is to greet new people with kindness and get them to join our clan. this goes for most people that are play as a Guard on JB. cause i see alot of dem CT's being aggressive out there.

the one thing i would always do and trying to stop doing it is typing in the admin chat, the one that goes like:

Say (TEAM):@blah blah blah

it pisses me off when you get i killed as a T, but so what. Shit happens. im try to change my ways and to stop annoying to mods and admins about stuff that i thought i saw or that seems like a freekill or a baiter. im trying to change that i just stay calm about.

i pretty much know how it works too. someone type in the admin chat "freekiller John Smith 'he killed me and stuff'" and i ask what happened and see if its legit. im pretty good when it comes to Forum activity. always on teamspeak. and yea.

^ if you read all of this, thank you.

I also plan to donate as much as possible once i can get a job.

+1's so far

Ganjamonster

Hadron1

Angrehorse

Charrax

XsHaDoWsPyX

Jihad

BrockObama

[marquee]Seven +1's! But one -1.[/Marquee]

Im want to be a great mod and a good help to xG!

D +1

W Tobys is a really great player and knows the motd rules very good i've played with him a lot and he enforces the rules sometimes without even being a mod/admin he know how to handle people and get to the point when the rules breakers are there

M 8/10

A 8/10

-1 i dont think ur ready for it imo.

you dont know motd well and ur not 2 active. again imo. and you can be abit of a derp sometimes

+1 WE ALL KNOW toby.. is like our downs cousain but god forbid he does know MOTD and i dont have many problems.. EXPECT one time.. -.- but besides that! enjoy the +1 toby