Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Laith

Hello ladies and gentlemen of this virtual universe. My name is Shiro and today I will be talking about a certain person, a certain person that is called Laith. That's right ladies and gentlemen Laith. So, on to the discussing. Laith here is a mighty bad person that makes xG look very bad. He does not know the rules or the MOTD and still does not know the rules after mods and admins and ect tell him to read the rules. One hilarious and facepalming example of this that I can still remember is what happened on the afterschool detention. So Mick here wants the T's to have fun and of course brings them to the playground, he then tells the T's to go on the merry-go-round and to start pushing forward. Of course the merry-go-round is move able so Mick here tells the CT's not to shoot it as it could potentially lead to the death of an innocent Terrorist. So then Laith here just decides to ruin the fun of these innocent people he shoots the merry-go-round and a T fell off of it. Then what does he do next? Well he shoots the T. And kills him. Mick maddened by this incident decides to go near the merry-go-round to look at the corpse. Laith proceeds to shoot the merry-go-round even when Mick asked him why he did that. What happens next? You guessed it. Laith shooots the merry-go-round at Mick and Mick dies. Yes, Themick has died.

Bottom line, Laith breaks rules constantly doesn't listen to nobody and makes xG look bad. I hope he gets kicked out of xG.

@@laith @@themick07

Laith can be a derp at times, yes, I'll agree with you there. But if you listened to him during your example he did say "I'm sorry I didn't hear that" which I think is believable since all the T's were talking about the merry-go-round and whatever Mick was having them do.

I've slayed Laith a few times and maybe even CT-banned for an hour or something because, again, yes, he can derp. But between derps he's a good guy and respects the mods/admins and typically understands the rules.

That's my two cents, I'm at +1 -1 = 0 on the member protest.

Laith purposely breaks rules for the lulz. It's so obvious, end of discussion.

+1-1+1-1 = 0

Give him a chance, he can be aggravating so just warn him and force him to read the motd.

How do I always break the rules. I find that Shiro especially picks on me because he does not think I'm xG.

This is harassment from Shiro, as he constantly yells at me to read the motd when I have not done anything. It's quite sad you'd post this, I never provoked anything, as when you guys poke fun, it seems I can't poke fun back.

Also, thanks to all those who (somewhat) had my back, I appreciate it

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

So Mick here wants the T's to have fun and of course brings them to the playground, he then tells the T's to go on the merry-go-round and to start pushing forward. Of course the merry-go-round is move able so Mick here tells the CT's not to shoot it as it could potentially lead to the death of an innocent Terrorist. So then Laith here just decides to ruin the fun of these innocent people he shoots the merry-go-round and a T fell off of it. Then what does he do next? Well he shoots the T. And kills him.

In response to this, I had not heard him say this, I appologized ans slayed myself. Sorry I'm not perfect

yea laith is a "derp" but who isnt rite? and yea maybe you sud just read motd when you join and scan thru every so often. but yea like ever protest you need proof. just give him some time he'll pull thru! [hopefully] but other then that i dont think hes that bad

Mmk, so laith, I feel sorry for him at times. I say leave him xG, give him this last chance. BUT BUT BUT!!! CT ban him for the love of God. -1 for clan kick, +1 for ct ban

Laith, it's funny how you say that I pick on you because I don't think you are in xG. You don't "think" if somebody is in something or not, you know. And Bees, Laith joined a long time ago, he should re-read the rules. I do tell you to re-read the rules laith, that's because you do things, not good things. And I sorta laughed when you said it was harassment. I don't understand when you say you poke fun.

how about instead of arguing, someone gets proof of laith actually doing something serious enough that would warrant him getting removed from the clan, hmm? cause if there isnt any proof, then ima close this thread

And Bees, Laith joined a long time ago, he should re-read the rules.

where in my post did i said he wasnt a member? i also said "maybe you sud just read motd when you join and scan thru every so often."? and "join" as in the server..

how about instead of arguing, someone gets proof of laith actually doing something serious enough that would warrant him getting removed from the clan, hmm? cause if there isnt any proof, then ima close this thread

Because that would make too much sense for the idiots in xG. Please, for the love of god...just close this....