Sign in to follow this  
Brian

[Official] Freak Fortress Suggestion Thread

Here is an idea I came up with sitting around doing my homework, how about a Ghostbuster boss? The model would be the Medic with some custom skins added to him to make him look like a Ghostbuster. Here is a list of sayings that the "Ghostbuster" (a.k.a. Dr. Egon Spengler) will say if he were to be added to FF2:

When the battle starts: "This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions."

When there is one person left: "Listen! Do you smell something?"

When the boss is victorious: "We came, we saw, we kicked its ass."

When the boss losses: "I blame myself."

Hale Abilities:

1.) Brave Jump - Right mouse button

2.) Rage - "Fears" all enemies on the map and the "Ghostbuster" receives a weapon (The Phlogistinator)

(The Phlogistinator's ammo reserves can only be filled if the Hale collects ammo boxes on the map)

Hale Music: "Ghostbuster" Theme

Hale HP: 18951

P.S: As far as finding the sound files I have no clue where to get them, but if it is needed I can go out on YouTube or wherever to go find this sound bites to make this Hale possible.

We need someone that can model to do that :P A nice idea though. However the Hale's HP is dependent on how much players are participating in the round. :smug:

Three bosses i would love to see on this server:

The Mask

Johnny Bravo

Link (Zelda)

Also, letting donors choose to pick what boss they want to be.. By any chance is their any commands for donors?

I agree with Rainbro. Needs more hales. Here are some of my ideas for hales.

HeavySpy. (Saw it on a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OsF0O5vd1s )

Demospam. (when rages, gets a loch n load and gets to spam it. but %50 less powerful grenades)

The Engi from team fabulous 2. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzMq5_thk4o )

know its not that good, but im out of ideas right now.

How about a kirby boss? At the start, it's a reskinned pink heavy, but when he attackes a class, he get's a weapon that's specific to that class. Things like the scout's sandman with four balls, a sandvich that gives him ten seconds of uber, a single charge with the sheild, flare gun, ect. Afterwerds he would return to the heavy. This boss wouldn't have a rage, and superjump would instantly recharge. (Because kirby floats)

There's a bug with The horseless headless horsemann that causes him to be invisable, kind of like the CBS used to be. RTD wasn't used, but I've only seen this happen once.

There's a bug with The horseless headless horsemann that causes him to be invisable, kind of like the CBS used to be. RTD wasn't used, but I've only seen this happen once.

Removed. No more new bosses. Will be adding Halloween Maps, and I will be leading up to the release of Halloween Bosses. There are at least 15 confirmed, and I know there will be more.

These include zombies and Halloween Specialties, like witches.

Hales will also be more organized, and I'll be removing quite a few.

I thought of a few gameplay tweaks. First, to make scouts a little more useful, you can have the mad milk give 15-30% more damage to the sodden boss. Second, you can have the environmental pits that instantly kill you only do 450 damage, then teleport you to spawn.(killing red players, but not blue. It's in the TF2 map called cactus temple) This would make things more fair for the boss if a pyro airblasted him.

Could we have Goomba Stomp and RTD back in the ff2 server (If they aren't broken)?

Having alive players able to read dead players chat again would be nice too. Thanks.

And we're back for a revival! Anything else you guys want?

I can only support 15 bosses as of right now. Gonna see if I can extend to 20.

Name some bosses, maps, plugins, anything!