Sign in to follow this  
Brian

[Official] Freak Fortress Suggestion Thread

I'd say Saxton and HHH shouldn't be replaced. They're classics for one. Although there should be a poll for that. Whether to replace Saxton and HHH or not.

Well I didnt mean to replace them but If we can find the models for em the I'd say add em but in the list i posted it didnt have either of them.

I second the suggestion to add more maps, as well a few of the Hales from the list BioPunk presented. Also, and I think this has been asked, but an !rtd would be nice. I'm sure plenty of players would benefit from it.

I liked the map Reflex suggested (vsh_minegay_b3 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Versus Saxton Hale) - GAMEBANANA ). I haven't played it, but I love Minecraft. I think the bad-a enginear should be removed, as it's just a carbon copy of that other guy (Duke Nukem?). Also, I loved to fly around the map with hale, but now that the jump's been nerfed, It's not as fun. Thanks for reading this, if you do happen to read this.

Next should be focusing on removal of certain maps and re-discussing the abilities of some bosses ( as some may claim , certain bosses are "OP" ) .

Well i have a suggestion, let's put a cap limit on the scout class!! I came into the server today and theres were 7 scouts and 12 people on the server!it's just a little rediculous

I think the demo's shield should have a certain amount of resistance. When hale punches you, it breaks immediatly, but for things like wheatly's sentry, or Bill's SMG, it takes multiple shots for it to finally break.