Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Let me just make some waves

I'd like to add my complaint to this, and not that I am against the "Pay-Mods/Admins"

but that i think before you give them their powers, you should have given them a simple multiple choice test on the MOTD because i just played several rounds of JB and as a CT in teamchat, (not naming names) was asking warden to do things clearly in violation of the MOTD and he was a Paid Admin. I think we need to add some stipulations to that payadmin thing that went on, and go back to test them all. not that they shouldn't get it, but to ensure they understand the rules. give them infinite chances or something... idk... it's also just my anger rant right now. :p

I agree with chrono, ive seen the same thing a lot....also, let higher ups know whos being a derp with their powers, so they can do something. If you dont tell us we cant investigate, and nothing changes.

I did, i steam messaged some home dawgs i have on my list about the people. and i also corrected them on their derp up.

This is deep and all the one thing I've noticed being a older member is that xG has lost the "I know all my neighbors" feeling. That just might be the cycle of things or their could be a issue in how people treat one another. I long for that feeling of having inside jokes with everyone, and I'm happy to say that it is starting to become that family feel again! Like I said it could just be a cycle, which is what I hope.

And Mcneo you are a excellent addition to the staff, like you said, it's like having a new set of eyes on what is going on.

Useless and completely irrelevant to conversation:

When I saw the title I was expecting this

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

That just might be the cycle of things or their could be a issue in how people treat one another.
I have seen many people leaving xG now for this reason. It's the reason that I even left. I didn't want to leave or anything and didn't expect to but i couldn't take it anymore. Now that I am back I still see a lot of disrespecting here and there and try to stop it.

Even though this is just a gaming clan, I am glad to see someone really cares on what's happening. Many great friends that were like family to me have left xG. Maybe now if people see this they will take things more serious. For mods/admins and up...well yes we ALL should take our job seriously, but we are not obviously going to do that all the time because we want to have fun to. We haven't talked much McNeo, but from what I have seen your a cool and good guy. Being in xG since 2010 I have seen many things in xG. Though it may seem that Xenogamers is rapidly falling it WILL survive. It has survived for so long through all kinds of drama and shit. As long as we have our loyal people here we will be ok! I am a really nice guy, this is why I try being nice to EVERYONE even if a lot of them treat me like shit. It sucks for me to see anyone go really...just respect people guys. Be nice and try to put smiles on peoples faces even if it's someone you don't like. Take your jobs seriously mods, admins ect. but you can still have fun with it! There has been a lot of new people joining so get to know them or something! I have tried to make friends with all of them and already some of the new people are great friends to me like Deo and Shiro. Love do not hate! This community WILL last for a long time still. :love_heart:

:applouse::applouse::applouse:

and now a special video dedicated to McNeo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

and now a special video dedicated to McNeo!

Well the first part of the video was actually pretty fucking hot. But then... I don't even...

That's for scaring the shit out of me and giving me a mini heart-attack earlier! :'(

Well the first part of the video was actually pretty fucking hot. But then... I don't even...