Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Upcoming stuff for xG!

Hey guys, so a little update on some things that I'm going to either start doing or changing plus a couple ideas for the forums.

Things to start:

1. xG Scrim contests

This will be amongst xG members who love competitive CSS. The winners can get anything from a hatpack to actual steam games. Check out the new Scrim thread to sign up your team for the future or to just play around and practice amongst other teams!

2. Co-Leader Live stream

I will be playing some old-time games once summer comes out, possibly with other xG members and just having our community together for some laughs and nostalgic boners!

Things to Change:

1. Mod Submissions

As of June First 2012, you will not be able to make a Moderator application unless YOU have donated to our servers. This will hopefully increase our donation values.

2. Getting/Changing more hat packs

My friend Rukibah (some of you might know him) is a very good artist and quite a perfectionist. If we can get him to learn how to make hat packs, he might make us some new and fresh hats which at that point we might be able to make polls or threads on what hats he should make. This is just a maybe at the moment, but we are going to work on it.

Forum Stuff:

1. Member/Mod Submissions

Changing the color of the Submission related to what the game they have come from / applying for is. This will hopefully make our forums a little more organized which could help out in the long run.

2. Staff Threads

I was thinking of making some thread groups private to non-members or regular members, depending on what it is (for example mod submissions are not visible to non-members) this might give people an incentive to actually apply to be a member and experience everything on the forums.

These are all just ideas I thought of, feel free to comment on what you guys think, I will probably think about and change some things as time passes, but right now in my opinion these will definitely lead Xenogamers in the right direction.

Happy gaming guys!

~Aegean!

Could we actually do that? Players making their own hat requests? We could have them like pay extra money for it maybe. I think it would be a good idea imo.