Sign in to follow this  
uMad

Mad wants to join XG please!

Please dont be to hard on me Im just a guy who loves to have fun and REBEL

Id love to be in XG and become a member of the family

You over fucking use binds in games. It makes me want to permanantly gag you. However thats impossible. Lighten up on the trolling and bind usage then i will consider it. +0 for now.

You over fucking use binds in games. It makes me want to permanantly gag you. However thats impossible. Lighten up on the trolling and bind usage then i will consider it. +0 for now.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I gagged him yesterday, used all chat to tell him, then ungagged him, and it continued. Like he didn't even notice. I told him about that today in Steam and he seems to have lightened up a bit.

Activity: 6/10

Maturity: 6/10

Other than the binds and chat spamming he's a great player and I hate to see him get voted out because of it. I'm SURE he'll correct this action.............. *hint hint cough cough*

Decision: +1

Decent guy.

A: 8/10

M: 6/10

Good luck, you're a good jailbreak member. I haven't been active lately due to scrimmages and xG minecraft but I hope you improve.

D: +1

+1 because the guy is outgoing, a fun player. He has a few flaws, but we can fix that no problem. I think you deserve it.

A: 8/10

M: 9/10