Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Jailbreak

2. Everyone earns points and can use it for benefits, but you can either

a. Buy more points (rl money)

This :3 and there could be a separate point menu for ct and t. The things that cost a ton of points could be a long lasting effect or maybe even something permanent. Things that don't cost so much are shorter effects or something small. Such as buying a grenade etc.

If its a long lasting effect for example if you buy it off the ct menu it will only be in effect if you are on ct.

Possibly make it like this:

1 menu for T

1 menu for CT

1 menu where things you can purchase things on both sides.

Now since different tasks should be rewarded differently maybe you can earn points for just the ct menu when you do certain things on ct and earn points for the t menu when doing certain things on t.

Then more general things such as just surviving or getting kills in general could be rewarded for the overall menu category. (ct or t points earned could also all go towards regular points as well)

Maybe one purchasable T menu could be earning lr when there are 2 t's left.

Or maybe even 3, ( obviously the t point cost would be much higher for this)

Just adding more ideas :)

How about a !bloodhound command. If 2 T's are remaining one could so !bloodhound and the other T gets a beacon. In exchange, the bloodhounding T gets more options for LR or increased health for LR things like knife, s4s, and no scope.

Could also make it so !bloodhound only activates if there are 20+ players on T team and time is > 0:30 or something, so it only gets used when needed and when a lot of people may be waiting.

the vip packs for t they can buy points to get bombs from med - large, hat or color, pistol from usp - deagle [depending how much points they want to spend] more hp for t's. for ct's they also should have points to buy day, hats or colors, maybe a laser that comes out the ct that looking for a rebeller using a point or 2 [like last ct] but the ct who buys it only can see the laser, same as t's more hp to make it harder for t's, maybe a list that uses points to give freedays/wardays.

So how do you guys want the point system to work? There's a couple things I was thinking for it.

1. A one time buy of "points" which gives you permenent access to the point menu and lets you gain points

OR

2. Everyone earns points and can use it for benefits, but you can either

a. Buy more points (rl money)

b. Buy access to a few extra things in the shop that are "VIP" only so to speak.

I will post a minecraft thread about this later today too, great ideas guys!

I would probably say something like; earn (x) points for killing a rebel, earn (x) for killing warden, other CTs etc. and points for playing on the server, similar to some DarkRP servers on gmod. I'm fairly certain there's a compatible system like that floating around.

Just my two cents, though.

With the plugin developer for warden can easily create a point system that can work out the way we want it to. Two menus for perks for CTs/Ts. Giving guns is retarded, i've seen atleast two jailbreak servers crash and burn that way.

Points system-

• For killing a person, and or activity.
  • Real life money, which can get you large quantities.

Costs-

• The basics, maybe an increase speed for 500 per round?
  • Long term perks should cost an extreme amount of money (based off of what I just said, maybe 75,00).

Gangs (bringing this up since silence did post a thread pertaining to groups in general)-

• Perks for gangs, and every group member.
  • Entrance fee.
  • An extreme amount of money to create a clan.
  • Buying a perk for one round which affects EVERY member.
  • Long term perks.

Thoughts?

Gangs (bringing this up since silence did post a thread pertaining to groups in general)-

Perks for gangs, and every group member.

Entrance fee.

An extreme amount of money to create a clan.

Buying a perk for one round which affects EVERY member.

Long term perks.

I am kinda hesitating for the gangs, since then it will be pretty much a carbon copy of HG. But like i said I think a Ct, T and overall menu would be a nice addition. Gangs might be a little bit too far, but maybe we can do something kinda similar to them?

I am kinda hesitating for the gangs, since then it will be pretty much a carbon copy of HG. But like i said I think a Ct, T and overall menu would be a nice addition. Gangs might be a little bit too far, but maybe we can do something kinda similar to them?

I'd like you to know it would not be. xG had the sub-clan plugin. With modifications you could add a point system and a score bored for subclans, and ofcourse the perks.

Also, when I mean perks, I don't mean meep meep speed or 400 hp. I mean like .20 speed higher and ofcourse 150 hp (3 knifes).

Then of course a 1 hit knife for one hit. Then for more money maybe for the whole round? Also jump enhancing, I know the swat class has an enhancement.

It may not be my place to post here, but maybe we should give the t's a opportunity to purchase body armor only? make it to where if the t is trying to cell hop and here comes Mr.Ionlyuseawp the t has a chance to survive?