Sign in to follow this  
ssully101

mini wardens and other stupid ****

i'm tired of ct's making someone they like a miniwarden to them so they can kill people. it's ****ing stupid and needs to go along with pets. also CT's flashing and smoking should be restricted.

Pets don't get LR to me, Idc if they are the last T I will slay them. When there is 2 T's I usually slay the pet. Miniwarden should be banned to because there is no point of it, let the warden pass it to someone if he wishes.

why would u slay the pet... u got to let the warden who got the pet to let him compete for lr's, or not even have a pet ... Don't slay them because they were chosen to be a pet.

Also why bann miniwarden ? i think it should be like umm.. as in when the warden dies that mini warden will be the warden besides i believe only wardens can make someone miniwarden lol.

Pets don't get LR to me, Idc if they are the last T I will slay them. When there is 2 T's I usually slay the pet. Miniwarden should be banned to because there is no point of it, let the warden pass it to someone if he wishes.

Yeah no idea why you would just slay a pet, that's stupid...

That doesn't make any sense at all lol and mini warden is there to show that just in-case the warden dies he immediately takes over and it's not a freeday.

i disagree when people give mini warden it's just them saying i want my friend to be able to kill t's and this all can be fixed by just adding a rule no favoritism.

if we do add no favoritism its gunna be harder for people who freeshoot to heal since many wardens don't want the whole entire T going into heal because a big major chance of rebeling so ye...

so your saying if we don't add it the people who are friends of the warden will get to heal and everyone else gets to eat ****? Isn't no favoritism still preferable to just the friends of the warden healing.

Miniwardens are bad due to the fact.

A. Interuppts the warden

B. Thinks they can get away with stuff.

Pets are fine, I sometimes have Chris as a pet.

Pets are fine , but the mini wardens are different. I've seen people call mini warden or sub warden and leaving the warden position to someone else

well im not saying that but it all depends on the warden who will let people heal. If we add no favortism than noone can heal unless warden allows you so as in if 1 gets to heal all gets to heal , this would probally make it harder on Ct's since this sometimes where most rebelling occurs so they would probally not let many people heal unless the number of T's are reduced.

Pets was intentionally a good idea, they got singled out and was freekilled the previous

round so they get the chance to compete for LR next round. although it usually isn't like

that, its now used as a "save your butt buddy so he can get LR and no one else gets a chance".

and Miniwardens are just so someone can get kills while doing elimination games.

so both Pets and Mini-wardens are extremely stupid. I've even seen some dumb **** like

Mini-Mini Sub Wardens. Like.. the ****?

mini wardens are usually just there becuase they want to kill people and get away with it. pets on the other hand is unfair to the other t's because they are guarented a chance at lr witch means they dont have to do anything for the round wich defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place. also if you are a pet could you rebel?

I have a problem with pets but I think mini-wardens are fine. In my opinion it's just the warden appointing someone to automatically take over if he dies and there's no big argument about it. So again, in my opinion, mini wardens are fine.

Pets are unfair and stupid because, like someone said, most of the time pets are just friends of the Warden or whoever the owner of the pet is, and it's just a way for them to get lr! And to severly limit the chances of someone other than the pet to get Lr!

Sign in to follow this