Sign in to follow this  
XxForcexX

Can i please get unbanned (Plz read)

In-Game Name: ☭ ×׃Ørcë×× ☭

What Game?: Counter Strike: source

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27789676

Ban Reason: I'm not sure but my friend told me cuz i was braking rules.

Unban Reason: Plz i think it was a year ago as my friend said i never knew about this clan i am trying to join now. I know rules and i can read MOTD to know the rules on the xG JB server. I dont remember getting banned or ever playing on this server but if i get unbanned i can start playing again and enjoy the say on [xG] server.

You were banned on 08/15/2011 under the name "FuNNy MoUsE" for reason "Breaking Server Rules" by admin @@serbiansnaga

You'll have to wait for his input and hope he remembers what happened. So you have any idea what you may have done?

Umm i dont remember but a guy on TeamSpeak i asked him he told me cuz i was braking rules i dont remember what rule i just wish to get unbanned i have no idea what i did i dont remember

Serbian said he thinks it was MASS FREEKILL and leave server to avoid BAN, bad bad bad

Well i dont remember and im sorry if i did can i please get unbanned i dont freekill anymore i didnt really get the point of JB before. I just wish i can get unbanned.

Well he is of younger age, which obv doesn't excuse him of his actions, but its been a while. And he was scrimming with us and he seems alright at least (not the annoying type)

So my input: unperm him and put him on 2 week ct ban.