Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

JB Needs This NAO

There's plenty of other active threads discussing plugins, but I think this one simple thing would be a great improvement.

Currently, when a T attacks a CT, it is announced to everyone in chat. (Only the first time, when the T becomes a rebel, and 99.9% of the time this is fine).

We need the same thing for CTs. When a CT attacks a T, it should be shown in chat.

Of course there would need to be some sort of timer so multiple shots wouldn't show up multiple times if the same CT shoots the same T x times in y seconds. But if the T is attacked by multiple CTs or by the same CT z seconds later it will show as well.

This would be a great help finding freeshooters and holding CT more responsible for their shots.

Please discuss only this in this thread to keep it clean and on track.

@Aegean! @@Starbuck

we had this for staff members in console, I dunno where it went but yeah we if we could get it in our servers again it would definitely help.

its like i get freeshot all the time and im tempted just to kill myself to slay the people who shot at me... cuz its annoying as hell getting freeshot and been low hp it makes it harder to rebel.

But it should only show in console, otherwise it would spam the chat.

It's very difficult to sift through console looking for kills as it is. Chat would really simplify things and with a combination of waits and timers and coutners and whatnot I really think it can be tweaked to not be a spam problem.

Also, this could potentially be integrated to last ct and lr so it disables during those times.

What say you, @@Starbuck ?

This is already a feature of Hosties:

gH_Cvar_Announce_CT_FreeHit = CreateConVar("sm_hosties_announce_attack", "1", "Enable or disable announcements when a CT attacks a non-rebelling T: 0 - disable, 1 - enable", FCVAR_PLUGIN, true, 0.0, true, 1.0);

It's been disabled. Likely due to spam. Isn't this what the admins are there for?

Admins aren't always there. And even when we are we can't see everything or have clear proof at all times.

Enable enable enable. Pwease????

<3

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    kiwishuriken5