Sign in to follow this  
BrianG

Brian188246/Bgsports96 Minecraft server

Hi, as you may know the Minecraft server has recently started up, and has been going fairly well if I had to say so myself. I had diamond armor, from someone I killed and branch mining, and I also had very good enchants from a mob trap I spent multiple hours on. So Minecrack and I were doing a trade, 5 diamonds for a brewing stand. He told me to tpa to him so I did, and he took my diamonds, teleported away and said #theif. I really didn't care about the diamonds so I said ok? lol. Then I was trying to trade with someone else when Minecrack starts spamming me, telling me I am a "skid" using Nodus and I am xraying and hacking. He pretty much got his friends on board with this game and then Deodate teleported me, and I killed him, then he came back teleporting about 6 of his friends (all with no weapons) and I killed them all. Then I was /slain for no reason and lost my enchanted sword and pickaxe. Minecraft then said I was in the Nodus IRC, which is a complete lie? Lol. And then I was banned. I did nothing wrong and was having a very fun time on the server helping a few friends who I meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully everything will be worked out.

any proofs on you using the software during the battle?

Me? I don't record myself when I play but I would really like to see the proof others have, to see how legit my PVPing was.

Your mining level was under 70 and you had full diamond armory, and numerous extra diamonds. You were in the Nodus Client IRC, which is a modded client.

You also continued and said you didn't care much for xG and that you had alternative accounts if you got banned.

Also, your RDM'ed. You continued to kill the same person over and over which is against the rules. Also, your "tunnels." Or what I like to call them xray tunnels, which of course lead straight to around y 14 and then conveniently stopped at a small pit and continued on to another pit.

-1 Deserved that ban.

I had diamond armor, from someone I killed

Please learn to read, also do you have ANY proof I was in the Nodus IRC, because 1. I was not, and 2. I have seen videos with Nodus and to know someone is in the IRC you must be in it aswell, which means you were using Nodus, or just flat out lying. Also RDM does not mean an admin teleporting him and his friends to you and them attacking. You were not there so you didn't know what went on. I really would like to see what Deo would have to say about all his abuse, and to whomever had the console information it would be really nice if you posted the logs on him slaying my for no reason along with him teleporting his friends.

No one else has full diamond armor except Arthi. And I connected to the irc through Mirc, not the client.

Move along and fine another minecraft server.

plenty people have Diamonds armor. Also, If no proof is given that he was indeed hacking during the fight (admin also abused in this) He will get unbanned. you get 1 more post to PROVE he is wrong.

plenty people have Diamonds armor. Also, If no proof is given that he was indeed hacking during the fight (admin also abused in this) He will get unbanned. you get 1 more post to PROVE he is wrong.

Thanks man, currently I am contacting the Nodus creator for him to help me prove I was not in the Nodus IRC at all. Hopefully he will respond soon.

Then, due to the fact that there's no proof of him cheating during the fights and admin abused by TPing friends, He's Unbanned

~Sealed With Obsidian