Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Jailbreak MOTD

I doubt silence cares, or the D leaders.

The jailbreak motd is obviously a personal novel written by Silence for his own erotic pleasures on jailbreak.

Lets get to the point though. It's to long to read, unorganized, and makes people leave. No one wants to read that, in jailbreak two people left after they saw how long/unorganized motd is.

What would be better?

• Simplified rules with a CT title and T title so that new player can get straight to the player rules.
  • Rules that get you banned after.
  • Games we normally player. (FR:LR, Simon says, etc.)

I actually made all these updates about a week ago, just waiting on @Aegean! to approve it and post it. I added rules for a bunch of games and days, re-organized stuff so it's all together. Yeah.

I actually wrote the MOTD from scratch more then a few months ago, so shut up. Second of all, the main reason it's disorganized is because we had a character limit on it, and so people reworded it, moved it and changed it around without my permission. Nevertheless, I will look through McNeo's and switch it with his if I believe it's more beneficial.

The MOTD that was written by McNeo is 5000 characters longer then the one we have now, it is more clear and organized but yeah untill silence comes on I can't add it in since it breaks the character limit per post. This is one of the troubles we have had with the MOTD but I'm sure Silence can fix it. As far as decreasing the volume of the MOTD that's not possible, everything there is simplified but is thick enough to make sure there's no debate on a rule about it's clarity.

~Closed