Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Bring Pub back please?

Buildwars, War3 Pub, and Capture the Flag are very inactive servers and are populated when we invite friends and what would really help is to bring pub back. It was once one of our favorite servers for some casual game of actual CS:S. We can invite each other to have a friendly game and I would like to see this come back. Maybe a rotation with RTV system would work. I would just love to have this back.

The problem with requesting pub back is that nobody would play it.

You guys would stay active on there for maybe 2-3 weeks, then it will go right back to where it is right now.

We've had this conversation a million times lol. It's pretty much what Brian said, every time we do this the server is only populated when you invite someone to come. It's pretty much the same situation as the servers you wish to replace.

I agree with TurdWig. i never even think of trying to join war 3 or CTF. I would definitely join a pup server if we had one. It's worth a shot to try since those other servers are never populated.

Well even if ppl only come when we invite them it would still be better than ctf lol. I would love to pub with all you guys so we can play css outside of just scrims.

Sign in to follow this