Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Scam

THIS SHIT

http://steamfree-24-game.onlinewebshop.net/

[ATTACH]2826.vB[/ATTACH]

is a scam. Don't try for it. It ask for your email, email password, and steam info. Do not try for it. It was very badly designed. It was you proper grammar and all dat jazz but it clearly doesn't show it. I've seen this link from MuLLin and I don't think VALVe would give away exactly 24 games for free. Do not fall for this. I think MuLLin has been hacked.

SCAM.thumb.png.fe5b3c7a87f8d636246fc3147362a591.png

This scam went on for VI.

I did take in part of last years money making tactic by bulking on the gift codes.

Might do this year but i'll probably give them away.

watch out for more people got scammed ive been getting messages to go to the link ex. thelostcause if people are advertising this there should be some type of punishment for that cuz its clearly a scam

watch out for more people got scammed ive been getting messages to go to the link ex. thelostcause if people are advertising this there should be some type of punishment for that cuz its clearly a scam

Well if they are adverting it then they have clearly been hacked lol

Probably an automated bot. You'll see the same thing every year around the humble bundle. The methods are usually different though, and get even worse. You can see these type of things go on facebook also.