Jilldrone

Remind mods to slay.

A demo of 2 mods doing nothing about a killing of the last t. Weo killed both the last 2 ts. Next round, they do nothing about it.

Its obvs sum1 needed a slay for it and the 2 mods saw it.

Not asking for ban (didnt know where to post it). Just better mod ability when its obvs. thanks.

Proof:

derps100.dem

You derp.

It was number wall game. They were all on the same number, the number that was chosen to die. So they all die. If they let one live it would have been favoritism.

Nothing to see here, move along.

You derp.

It was number wall game. They were all on the same number, the number that was chosen to die. So they all die. If they let one live it would have been favoritism.

Still under any circumstances that aren't wardays you are not allowed to kill the person who achieved lr.

ya, as soon as the t gets lr (on a day that isnt warday), than all other orders given by the warden are considered void and thus dont have to be followed, unless the last t is delaying and not doing lr, than he can be ordered to do it or get killed, last t is also auto pardoned of everything, even if they kill 10 out of 11 cts, if they get lr, they live to do it

You derp.

I agree with this. Regardless of how many there are, if they were chosen to die, they die. Thats like playing couch game on canyondam. If all the ts go on one couch, there would be no lr. Why should it be different off of a map game?

but i bet u if 1 person got lr there would be a complaint of favoritism well it happened there was too much chaos

To avoid this i require some ts to go to a diff number/couch. And tbh it shouldn't be faveoritism. They are all equally rebels and need to be killed.

Its like if they all run away, its not favoring a t if you happen to find one rebel first and other one gets lr. Its not favoritism . If you killed the last one on number wall it would be like killing the rebel who ran and got lr.

EZKill yeah move it wherever. Its not a ban request.

Poncher: "I agree with this. Regardless of how many there are, if they were chosen to die, they die"

Total disregard for MOTD. Careless if last T gets LR. Would prolly not of slain like the other 2 in demo.

MOTD: "These games must continue until one T is left, triggering Last Request. The last T Must type in !lr and it will initiate last request. The T will then play games with !lr until either the T loses, or until all the CT's are eliminated."

Also Poncher the game would control the outcome on couch as you gave example to. CTs would not be blasting into a stack nor have control over leaving one T for LR at that point.

Your example is invalid, to the demo.

And I have to say your reasoning of all ts should die on number wall like that, with no shame in denyin them LR shows your lack of logic.

Ganja: "but i bet u if 1 person got lr there would be a complaint of favoritism well it happened there was too much chaos"

There would be no favortism durning that chaos you speak of. Because of the chaos. If two were left perheps you could argue favortism or luck they survived. At that point you could play a different game to avoid favortism.

So because you want to avoid favortism, you choose to ignore the MOTD and not punish the offender.

Also ganja you knew the person that got LR was FK and I even asked if anyone would slay. Yet you say and do nothing in reply to it the next round. Id ask you follow motd and at least slay the ct who killed the last T next time.

Neo: "Well I stand corrected. Sorry Jill, you were right."

Apology accepted, we learn something new everyday. I learned a new gun location on electric yesterday and played for how long )_)

Everyone please just try to stay updated on motd and take action if obvious rule breaking happens or brought to your attention. Thanks!

ok first i didnt see chat cuz i was paying attention to the people getting freekilled and then people spamming chat its kinda hard to see sometimes and not my fault all of you listened to swizz to stack up on one number