Sign in to follow this  
MrWooby

Mr. Wooby #43

ok so this is what happend ok we were on avalnche and i was on top of disco and for some reason i shot the vent idk why and i was trying to spray but i pressed d instead and it droped my guns and so i went to retrive them to get them away then slay my self but no perma ban and im also asking for this guys admin to be taking away it says i was speed hacking but ask fair enough sir i wasnt i dnt even know how to work most of the progams in my tech class

hmmm very first thing that could help u be unban is by following our Ban protest format, And if its true that you don't know how to work many tech i believe that if you would have gotten a hack your account would have been vacced banned because many hacks out there are detectable and would be banned from all vac secured server.

hmmm very first thing that could help u be unban is by following our Ban protest format, And if its true that you don't know how to work many tech i believe that if you would have gotten a hack your account would have been vacced banned because many hacks out there are detectable and would be banned from all vac secured server.

Or he spent $70 to buy a hack.

if u can edit your post into this template...

Your SteamID:

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):

Why should you be unbanned?:

Your SteamID:0:0:34733671

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Mr. Wooby

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): n/a

Why should you be unbanned? because thewre was no reason why i should of been banned

Your SteamID:0:0:34733671

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Mr. Wooby

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): n/a

Why should you be unbanned? because thewre was no reason why i should of been banned

you were banned by Shikaku.

The ban reason for was SpeedHacking? lol.

yup pretty dumb huh

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

my bad this doesnt mean anything!

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

yeah i know huh

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

god i feel dumb i didnt know there was 2 pages

I Kno MrWooby Does Not SpeedHack Or Cheat In Any Way So Really It Was Not A Right Ban.

and if he did cheat he would get vac banned stright away if he joinned a VAC Secured

server.

I hit random reasons...I don't remember the ban anyway