Sign in to follow this  
BrockObama

Brock's Mod submission

Hello everyone, my name is Brock/Brock Obama, and I am applying for mod. I have been a member of the clan for about 3 months and have been playing on xG servers since early 2011. When I play CSS, nearly all I play on is xG servers. On the jailbreak server alone, I have about 14 to 16 days of game time. I want to become mod because I love xG. I am extremely active on the servers and I want to help the community as much as I can. xG is like my second family.

Here are a couple of side notes:

-I will donate to the clan ASAP

-I have restricted myself from using my microphone until I get a new one.

I hope you guys give me a chance at being a mod. Thanks for your time.

Scoreboard:

+1:

Block

Peppermint

Hadron1

Charrax

TheLostCause

-1:

Minecrack

Mckenzie

Mcneo

Shiro

Turdwig

0:

RedstoneOre

jk +1

Mature: 7.5/10

Active: 9/10

He's been in the group for a good while now and would make a decent mod

W: He gets a lot of complaints for freekills, most are them are valid. He doesn't really know motd that well, he also complains and gets into arguments a lot. Not to mention he always complains on whether people like him or not.

We don't care at all whether you think we like you or not.

Anyways. I don't think you should be moderator, and don't be PMing on steam, I don't feel like talking to you. Everytime we do, you act as if you haven't taken your depression pills. You were also an asshole to block and many other members.

I will rest my case with this though. When I first applied, I killed him a few times in a row, and he got mad. He waited until I broke a rule then threatened to take the +1 away with the attitude "I own your life." Honestly, don't need people like you in the chain of command.

A: 8/10

M: 4/10

LOL NO

Sorry, but I honestly can't think of a worse person to become a mod. He freekills often and then denies doing it to the point I'v had to mute him (on more than one occasion). He's disrespected me multiple times and continued after I'v warned him to stop. He baits constantly as a CT, runs infront of the warden when playing games such as FR LR or simon says where sight of the T's is necessary. He's opened vents on more than one occasion and denied it. Also, he's got a really annoying voice and people have complained about him being too young before.

Given enough time I could reach the character limit only writing about why Brock shouldn't be mod.

Personally I think he deserves mod.

+1

I don't quite see where Minecrack and Mckenzie are coming from, because I don't think I've ever had to slay him.

Not saying you're wrong, but I've never seen it.

Knows rules an follows them.

M:7/10

A:9/10

Personally i think u derserve nothing and dont even deserve anything at all.

Im just kidding i think you deserve mod i have seen u alot and played with you alot on servers and i think your a cool guy and would make a great mod considering i never see you break the rules +1

M:8

A:8

Decision: +1

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 8/10

Active, understands the rules/motd, trustworthy in game

Changing vote:

Decision: -1

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: 8/10

Active, understands the rules/motd but doesn't always follow them. Also, where *haven't* you advertised this thread?