Sign in to follow this  
sergeant

Sergeant Slayer

ive been playing on all the xg servers for quite some time now.. ide say like 8 months i dont really know :(. but im just a good guyi follow rules and ive been a donator for a few months.. i mainly play on jailbreak and sometimes RPG surf. im a good warden and i dont have an anoying squeky voice and a good mic (turtle beaches x11):joyous: i havnt been that active on the servers recently but im picking up the pace..

+1, I've seen this guy around, he knows rules, doesn't get slain often, & is a nice kid.

M: 8/10

A: 8.5/10

I wish member votes counted but for people under 16 years of age staff members need to vouch (mods+ if i'm right)

...oh wait now that i read the update (and read the rules a lot closer now *facepalm*) it says that you need 10 vouches (with admins/mods vouches as well)....Derp

D: +1

R: seen him around on JB, pretty good player, doesn't have a shitty mic (voice quality) and knows MOTD pretty good

A: 6/10

M: 7/10

Sorry for derping about the rules....need to read everything and not just skim through it SORRY!

+0

Never really seen you on the fucking servers before, I've like seen you once dude. But anyway, if I play with you a bit more I may change my vote, but until then it will remain at a +0.