Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Have fun

I'm gonna be honest. This is your second "goodbye" thread right? Both of those times you said "Nah I love you all, I am gonna stay" but then 1 hour later you say this "I'm gonna leave, bye." To me this feels like you are attention whoring (and I mean this in the most polite way) and I hate people who do this. Although I don't hate you for that reason, or any reason for that matter, you are getting into old patterns. You used to be disrespectful, not knowing rules and everyone didn't like you. Then you changed. Everyone likes you and I think people still do other then a few people. Now it just feels the same like a couple months ago when you disrespected.

Yes i know it seems like im attention whoring...but im hoestly not..i just wanna leave but then someone just talks me back into staying...so im sorry, i wont post another thread until i decide to leave for sureAnd yea i know im going to try and not disrespect anymore as much as i can even though im always just kidding and i never mean anything i say but you all take it the wrong way half the time but yea im gunna to try and stop disrespecting,trolling,spamming ect...But yes thanks for the info muffin

Trolls will troll. Unfortunately it's just something we all gotta deal with.

I've made at least a couple threads very similar to this one both on these forums and others. But in the end it all worked out and I don't foresee that I'll ever make another similar thread again.

Again, it's the internet, so trolls are always gonna be there. Learn to ignore people haha - it's the internet, you can do that.

Stick around, grow some thicker skin, and just have fun.

The internet and internet clans can be a weird place. We come here for entertainment and usually have a good time, therefore the people around us who we talk to and game with online get closer to us than we think. As a result the trolls come off to be more powerful than they really. But also, it really does hurt when someone leaves. It's like a family.

I'm glad to hear you're staying.

Mmm hey pep.

Perheps you should try to be friends with ducki or sum1 like that.

Hes a good role model and keeps a pos atti.

Im sure sum1 like that could steer you clear of being screamed at in game ect.

Also dont warden whore and dont play fr lr. Thanks.