Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

lack of admins in RPG Surf DM

just saying that there is a lack of admins on the rpg surf dm server, i play on that server a lot and am currently first place in terms of rpgrank and 16/17 in terms of rank. i notice a lot of ppl spawncamping and am powerless to do anything about it, other than to say "no spawncamping", is there something xG can do to increase admin surveillance on the server?

just saying that there is a lack of admins on the rpg surf dm server, i play on that server a lot and am currently first place in terms of rpgrank and 16/17 in terms of rank. i notice a lot of ppl spawncamping and am powerless to do anything about it, other than to say "no spawncamping", is there something xG can do to increase admin surveillance on the server?

I too agree (I am currently ranked 3) but all if not most admins are busy on Jailbreak which is understandable because of the freekilling, but with this leaves little to no admins available for RPG Surf which has a ridiculous amounts of spawnkilling asking politely just does not work. Also here and there there's a few hackers and they just overrun the game and there's just no more fun. I'm sure anyone that plays RPG Surf for a few days knows the level of spawnkilling and the low level of monitoring of the server.

well... I guess you two could add me

And i could manage it... Or i could Simply hop up from time to time (I dont really know surf's rules So i will have to read MOTD)

well... I guess you two could add me

And i could manage it... Or i could Simply hop up from time to time (I dont really know surf's rules So i will have to read MOTD)

oh im not admin, i joined xG like 2 days ago, i just play on the rpg surf server a lot, i think the server would need a more permanent admin or someone who regularly plays the server instead of just joining for like 20 minutes than leaving or joining and jumping to the jailbreak server

not jumping on JB im mostly going on JB to manage Shits... But i meant Add me as in You can message me to get admin support

oh in that case, sure i can do that

also... if u see peolpe breaking the rules alot just get proof + steam id and report it to us than we'll deal with them , We're lacking admin in the server because not many Admins play in surf but jailbreak probally either population or they just don't like surf

Well Duckii that's a problem that we must fix ;) but also a lot of people on the server think I'm admin which makes me LOL. But would I be breaking the rule, if I saw someone spawn kill and I told them to stop or like say "Last Warning for you [player]" then if he does it again I try to get an admin in the server, or I just leave and wait 30 mins

i also thought u were admin too snoopy, and i thought arthman was also an admin, turns out there isnt as many as i thought there'd be. i know that xG has servers for minecraft and jb and that more ppl travel there and break the rules, but it would be nice to try to get an admin to regularly come to rpg surf, just so those spawncampers (too many to count) stop ******* me off by reducing me to 1 hp but not killing due to spawn protection. btw, jb is kinda fun to play, certainly different pace than surf, xG does need to add some new maps to surf and take crappy ones off though, oh ya, 9th place in points, 1st in rpgrank :D

well first of all if you want new maps just find a decent map that you think will go good with the server and post it with the link to the map on map request, Also ill try to watch Surf sometimes if i could but the last time i did i got to many people screaming at me for slaying them because they came into spawn or above spawn and killed the players and when i slayed them they yelled at me saying they didn't leave spawn in time? even with spawn protection there is still frost pistol and ice stab to stop the player from leaving spawn so ye....

I'll come in by sometimes, Also snoopy there is ban requestes... Just get some proof of the players doing it just ask them to stop and if they constantly continue call in an admin , If there is none that you can call on head into Jailbreak and ask the admins there since theres usually admin there everyday or you can just report the players with proof and steam id and we'll ban them for a while.

they removed frost pistol cause a lot of ppl were complaining about it being overpowered when used with the awp-pistol combo, i should know, i used it all the time. also, how do u get the demo thing where u type it in chat or console and it records video? ive also heard from excision that xG doesnt haev any surf admins, its mostly minecraft and jb admins

we do have surf admins sometimes but whenever u need me in it just let me know and ill watch for awhile, Also for demo all u do is type into console "Record [name of demo]" ( Without the [ ] " ") and there it will record what ever is on your screen and to stop just simply type stop into console the demo should save to your counter strike folder as the name you place and to bring it up type Playdemo name

or you can type demoui into console.

duckii the problem is that most people are getting familiar with the [xG:A/M] status. So when ever the admins come in they stop, and when they leave it continues. It really gets on my nerves, and to be honest I don't even bother to do anything anymore cause its the same **** different day. I just leave the map and don't come back until I think they're gone, and if not I just won't play RPG Surf for the rest of the day. We just need regular admins on RPG Surf, not just when players call them over, but ones that are there from start to end.