Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Heart

It's time for another chapter from my book, hope you're all ready. You might like this chapter better, though.

I've only shared with a few people, but my life has been (and is) very very busy and stressful at the moment. This has caused me to get pretty short with some people and has actually more-or-less promptly my handful of "episodes".

While my life is still hectic and I'm working through things, I think I've finally fallen into place here. I've gotten to know most of you outside of game at least a little.

I want to just thank everyone for making this a great community and for putting up with me and supporting me when I was going through my rough patches.

I don't foresee that I'll have any further breakdowns or falling outs. Like I said, I've gotten much more comfortable here and it gets better every day.

I truly love you all, but I wanna take a moment for a few that have really helped me.

@Aegean! You've spent a LOT of time talking with me to me work things out. You've been more help than you know.

@@AznPikachux3 Always fun to play with and helped introduce me to the community and servers.

@@Brian We've had a lot of good talks and I think we just click so it's always fun.

@Fluttershy *brohoof*

@@GanjaMonster Sometimes I just wish I could slap you, but you're truly a good guy to have around.

@@Jihad You were a big help when I was learning the ropes of the community, and you still are

@OHMAIGAWD You also have been a huge help just getting me to know the community and the servers.

@@serbiansnaga You're always there when I got those random "what do" questions and it's truly a big help.

@@silence You've been really helpful while I was trying to get things all work out for various projects to help the community.

@@TurdWig Cuz you're fucking Turdwig

Now, don't get butthurt if I didn't mention you. Like I said, I love you all.

Also, ponies.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_22.jpg.adaf8beb7f0f5235ec89e67102153e98.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_22.jpg.961d037ae3500d02d392d83b8b88c6db.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7u1A5V8NcU

But really xD. It's all good McNeo ^_^. I am glad you have gotten to know everyone and become comfortable :D. Even though I haven't gotten to talk to you or anything recently (got my own problems to deal with also still), I consider you a good fwiend :3.

I am very happy we gotcha in this clan! Keep up the good work with everything o:).

@@AznPikachux3 I LOVE YOU PIKA. MCNEO WILL NEVER TAKE YOU FROM ME

Awh shucks, well it's good to have you here too :)

And you've been most helpful and a very good mod so far!

Glad to help man :D teaching people the strings and ropes and shit of the community is what im good at :D..that and dealing with MODS!

aww i feel special haha lol i know i can sometimes be a dick but most of the time its for fun but its good to have you here mcneo testing configs and fixing hat errors plus being active