Sign in to follow this  
Jacksparrow

Duke (On_Na)

Duke aka On_Na is saying that he will be combining his clan (Blood legion or something) with xG saying he will be receiving mine craft division leader through this I understand that this has happened in the past but he is just a major asshole. So I would like to get him banned before he does anything he supposedly claims hes doing. Attached are photos of him saying he will instantly abuse his division leader and him exploiting bugs.

*Keep in mind this is what I gathered from the conversation between him and I.

2012-06-17_20_58_33.thumb.png.a4666d6c5b6e793ac76f62f75b1f63f9.png

Roflchopter123.thumb.jpg.779e5bd31a151ea9759a7747e9c1a367.jpg

-1 please look in the rules for me as to what i did was wrong :D also 2nd picture has nothing to do with me killing cristo? lol and why not show ALL of that conversation instead of me saying IF's?

Also no i never said once about merging my current clan with xG i said i would have left it and joined and gave xG my servers. And if you should it all i told you i would have ran it past higher ups before i did it because your unban wasn't right you openly admited to arthman about using a hacked client and get unbanned less then a week later.

-1 Jack, let me put this plain and simply, you're an idiot. I got killed in spawn by a potion, and noone gave a fuck. There is no rule against it unfortunately, so, unless a rule is put it against it, im gonna start camping spawn with potions. You have no right to be telling poeple the rules, you obvi hack, so don't really know why you would try to tell someone what is right/wrong.

So please, hacker, shut the fuck up, and take a seat.

-1 Jack, let me put this plain and simply, you're an idiot. I got killed in spawn by a potion, and noone gave a fuck. There is no rule against it unfortunately, so, unless a rule is put it against it, im gonna start camping spawn with potions. You have no right to be telling poeple the rules, you obvi hack, so don't really know why you would try to tell someone what is right/wrong.

So please, hacker, shut the fuck up, and take a seat.

Troll.lol.lol.lololololoolololLOLOLOLOLOL.

HA.

-1 You got caught hacking and unbanned for the reason i remember hearing in the first place "Banned for being benefital". What i see is favoritism so your not even suppose to be on the MC server in the first place!

first, Let me clear this. Even if duke get's div leader on MC, he doesnt get to reban people that I unbanned.

Second, Im adding the potion thing to the MOTD. Telling you right now, Potions will get you banned for 2days to 1 week depending on what the person lost.

"Banned for being benefital"

That, He gets people in the server, He's friendly with new players which doesnt make them leave 2 secs after they joined.

That is why i unbanned him.

first, Let me clear this. Even if duke get's div leader on MC, he doesnt get to reban people that I unbanned.

Second, Im adding the potion thing to the MOTD. Telling you right now, Potions will get you banned for 2days to 1 week depending on what the person lost.

That, He gets people in the server, He's friendly with new players which doesnt make them leave 2 secs after they joined.

That is why i unbanned him.

He got caught hacking xraying which is a perm ban and you unbanned him even though he didnt put up a ban protest at all and thats favoritism regardless he broke a rule and shouldn't get away with it and out of all people you should know this.

He got caught hacking xraying which is a perm ban and you unbanned him even though he didnt put up a ban protest at all and thats favoritism regardless he broke a rule and shouldn't get away with it and out of all people you should know this.

Well technically he DID put up a ban protest. But i agree with you he shouldn't have been unbanned so easily at the very least..

Well technically he DID put up a ban protest. But i agree with you he shouldn't have been unbanned so easily at the very least..

Yea what he put up i dont consider a valid one since only one person posted and that person was arthman.

JackSparrow's ban protest[/url] . and everybody deserves a second chance in my opinion.

Second off, Ban request denied, rules werent updated on that matter, (now they are) cristo got his shit back blah blah blah.

~Sealed with bedrock