Stence

Stence's Mod App

"I remember when I said back when I left xG that there will be a time where the people who deserve to have power will get it, and I hoped to be there when it happened. That time is now, I'm still here, and one of those people is Stence. It's only a matter of time before he gets it anyway, but another second gone by without this man as a mod means another freekill, another power abuse, and another person ignored - so the sooner the better."

-Doug +1

"I remember when I said back when I left xG that there will be a time where the people who deserve to have power will get it, and I hoped to be there when it happened. That time is now, I'm still here, and one of those people is Stence. It's only a matter of time before he gets it anyway, but another second gone by without this man as a mod means another freekill, another power abuse, and another person ignored - so the sooner the better."

-Doug +1

Can i +1 you again for that?

Well, now there's 18 +1's

I don't really play on the servers to often but I do kind of remember you being awesome. So. Yeah. :D

Aeon learn how to count there are 19 +1s not 18

D:+1 knows rules, active on jb, not a bad warden, and everyone loves stence :D and would be a great person for mod.

Decision: +1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity:9/10

Blowjob lv: 99

taking it like a man lv : 100

Shit Shoveling lv: Over 9000

Anal lv: UNDER -9000 for extreme tightness

Reason: Good character, Extremely active, Great guy. Know Motd, and upholds rules. An excellent addition to the moderation team. :]

D: +1

W: Stence knows his stuff. He is very active and mature. He has been in xG for a while. He is always friendly and funny. Stence would be a great mod

A: 9/10

M: 8/10