Sign in to follow this  
AznPikachux3

†ThèAšnPíka¢hu†

Ok guys here it is! I have been told by many friends in xG to make this post. I've finally applied for mod as you can see :3.

Now i know you guys have more important things to do then read a really long post so im going to try to summarize it for ya.

Read on!

So I joined xG a few months back and played plenty before i actually applied to be a member of xG. When i became a member of xG I felt great. I felt like i made it into the best clan ever! And now i want to strive higher in xG so i made a promise to many of my friends in xG and myself to atleast apply for mod. And today i am keeping this promise :D I just want to say that if i get the privilege to become mod I will do everything in my power to make this clan even better! I mainly play rpg surf, jailbreak, mini-games, bhop, etc. and i am very active in the community. I know motd rules and if i ever break any of the rules i make sure to slay myself. I really don't have much to say so i guess I'll leave it up to the community! Please +1 or -1 my application so i can thank you or sincerely appologize for whatever i did or need improving on for the -1 you guys give me.

M : 8/10

A : 10/10

Reason : hes active all the time, and he knows the motd and follows the rules of the servers. would make a good mod. +1

+1

• Sexy mother ducker
  • Very active
  • Fun to play with
  • Respectful
  • Not a derp
  • Helpful
  • Have never seen him fight with another
  • Fills me with happiness
  • Does not smell bad like Chrono
  • Marry me!
  • Marry me!
  • Marry me!
  • Very mature

Any time he talks to me, or if I even see him this is how I feel and act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVX0mqNKp5U

Since the first day I talked to Pika he made me feel welcomed. He is supa dupa nice and all that. Seems very willing to help out the slacker mods/admins haha. We are going to marry and have little Pika Duck babies. And I will always be by your side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgbmgIzoT8

We need more people like asnpika in this clan. Someone who makes you feel welcome and doesn't disrespect.

D:+1

W:your active in rpgsurf, minigames, and jb like u said u dont troll or make fun of other players. He respects mods and admins would be a great person for mod. I'm better then u.

A:10/10

M:10/10

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

M:5

A:7

Reason:Saw you in JB, asking for +1's, talking about how you were gonna banning people once you got powers.

I'll change to a 0 if I see better behaviour, but this is a pretty bad impression and I won't be letting it up.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

M:5

A:7

Reason:Saw you in JB, asking for +1's, talking about how you were gonna banning people once you got powers.

I'll change to a 0 if I see better behaviour, but this is a pretty bad impression and I won't be letting it up.

excuse me but i have not been on jailbreak today saying anything about banning people and everything i was with phantom all day and night playing diablo 3 so you sir are a liar. And what time did you "say" i was on?

Reason:Saw you in JB, asking for 's, talking about how you were gonna banning people once you got powers.

I just searched the chat logs a bit, didn't see either of these things.