Sign in to follow this  
Teezar

Obviously Kidding.... :'(

[ATTACH]2939.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2940.vB[/ATTACH]

I know what I said could be considered disrespectful, and I know silence was pretty strict about it on his forum post, but seriously it's kind of gotten out of hand, and it was obvious I was kidding, I even put the heart after the remark to signal it was a joke.

I am sorry if you were offended Minecrack, that was not the intent, I was merely kidding. @Aegean!

5aa4bb5f2a733_WtfMinecrack.thumb.png.8e6d2296a4d01f24d9ee3aec0dc693b9.png

Wtfminecrack2.thumb.png.957fa946cb38ec50936857bca843a050.png

+1 Agreeing with all of this. OF COARSE its kind of rude to even say it.. he was was merely kidding(taken from up there^) :) the <3 means alot XD

+1 for unban

Unless you were really offended by it you didn't need to ban him.

Also, chat spamming is considered if the same thing appears 4 times on the same chat screen, and that's as per Aegean.

Also, MineCrack, this means you have to ban Ganja every time you see him pretty much. Cuz he calls everyone a fag.

This is sad, I can't believe Minecrack banned you for this. *Shake my head.* What have things come to. You can see that other people also *JOKINGLY* disrespected Minecrack but he chose to ban you? Wow. And you even had the "<3" signal.

Minecrack, let loose a bit on the disrespect thing. First this morning, then this.. Like, are you really that mad about what people said? I know what silence said, but still..

inb4 calm down