Sign in to follow this  
DR.STRANGELUV

GANJA power trip

Honestly, do you guys know what disrespect is? This is the fucking internet, even if he swore, saying "I want fucking nexoid idiots" or whatever does NOT lead to a kick. A kick is not a warning, a warning is when you tell him what he did wrong. Honestly, lets make this server pg13 since some people can't take swearing. This is the most stupidest ban yet, I can control myself quite well but even I would fucking rage if I got kicked with no reasoning because I wanted my map on JB and I cussed.

He wasn't even directing it at anyone, the people who rtv'ed aren't going to be like "omg I got called an idiot or faggot because I rtv'ed and didn't choose nexoid, I'm gonna leave this server and never come back" NO ONE WOULD EVEN POST A THREAD ON HIM ABOUT IT. I literally JUST posted an announcement about how people take the disrespect thing too seriously. If he called you bitch after he warned you, then maybe and JUST MAYBE he deserved a ban, but you basically spit in his face cuz he can't do anything back, he got wrongfully kicked so he got mad, then you banned him for apparently a day (it's supposed to be 6 hours but I didn't check)

Unbanning him, Ganja you are on warning, if you get power hungry again, you will be demoted.

~Closed