Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

The Motd

I have recently edited the motd to try and clear up any loopholes that can be found throughout it but I know I probably missed some. This is a thread in order for the public to help correct any loopholes or confusion in the motd.

You can also suggest rules that should be added and if it is agreed upon by the higher ups, it will be added.

This is for ANY of our Counter Strike: Source rules (Jailbreak motd, Surf motd, etc.)

This thread is stickied in order for people to constantly suggest new things or help clear things up in our rules.

Here is a link to the sub-forum that has our rules. Rules

Help make our servers better!

In MS Word the MOTD is currently 9 pages. People often complain it's just too damn long. I propose a multi-page system. Put the basics on one page, game rules on another page, and maybe still a third page. The MOTD is just forums pages, so we can easily link in between them.

Like, at the top of each forum thread which is part of the MOTD you'd see something like this:

The basics: Current page

Game and Day rules: Click here

I have the current MOTD in Word .doc format if you want it. I have also just made an update to it just splitting it into 2 pages like I just described. The first page is 5 pages long and contains everything except the Games and Days rules, with is 4 pages long.

I don't know if gravedigging or not but, we have a big rule of not giving in-cell orders. Ex. Get on your cell bed and freeze. I can't seem to find it on the MOTD for Jailbreak.

Just wondering, what's the reasoning for the 10 second or however long the delay is to join a team?

The motd plays a video ad to help support the server.

Sign in to follow this