Sign in to follow this  
mihaica

[Alpha fucking dog] Jailbreak Maps

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

this is the very cool and very sexy Alpha Dog. After participating many times on your jailbreak server, I've noticed a couple of things. Some of those maps SUCK... HARD eggs. Not even kidding, EVERYONE UNANIMOUSLY AGREED on the irrelevance of some maps.

I'd like to point out a few maps that have absolutely NOTHING to do in the map roster:

- Sunnycity (seriously, small map and manages to be laggy due to bad scripting, nothing to do in it, 1 disco, 1 vent, soccer is way too small for a server our size, it's impossible to unstack shoulder to shoulder in front of cells when you're passed 40 ppl in the server, the armory is nearly impossible to access from Ts (I don't even know how they CAN do it)

- Mars (VERY crappy map, the soccer deathmatch doesn't even work, the pool is horrible and the only possible warday area)(no cover too), the map is very small as well and there is no outside space.

- Afterschool: quite possibly one of the crappiest maps I've seen. The ball barely moves in soccer, no good warday area. The only positive things are the basketball court for thunder-dome and it's fun to break the tables if you're a t. I don't even remember a vent in there.

- Forest (heard some bad things about it, but I never went on it, usually it never gets voted on)

Can we remove some of the useless maps from our roster and get new fresh ones?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Fink Gawd