Sign in to follow this  
DerpO_o

People Going to CT

"Today we will be playing trivia, prize is get swapped to CT" lol I like it
"If you guys would please explain the rules about Last Ct" *sees everyone type motd in team chat* ctrl+c;ctrl+v lol

Soooo doing it next time I'm warden lol

Would be nice if there was a plugin that's one of the many reasons I don't play jailbreak to many free killers and rule breakers. And no disrespect but even when the staff is on ive noticed that they seem to allow the rule breaking 8/10 when im on at least I will even go into admin chat to message them when there's about three admins on and and sure enough 3-4 rounds later that same person people complain about is still on CT freekilling. Not saying all admins/moderators allow this but it seems to be more lenient in jailbreak

One of the big problems is that people don't report things, or don't report them properly. People tend to think that admins know and see everything, but the truth is that we are playing the game right along side you, or maybe watching someone specifically so we don't see what happened to you.

If something happens, type @ in team chat followed an explanation of what happened. This will put it into admin chat to protect your identity, and it's also nice bright green text so it stands out for us. And please use details, if you just say "freekill" then it's going to take us longer to figure out what happened.

There has been something added recently on JB that many have found helpful: When a T is shot/attacked it shows in console as "___ attacked ___". If you are ever freeshot immediately open your console and you'll see who it was and you can then report it.

maybe make a plugin that you only can be ct if you use ur mic voice activation then you get changed to ct if theres not to many on

If something happens, type @ in team chat followed an explanation of what happened. This will put it into admin chat to protect your identity, and it's also nice bright green text so it stands out for us. And please use details, if you just say "freekill" then it's going to take us longer to figure out what happened.

but this is the issue we have and what I put in my other comment they don't listen usually the few times ive been on jailbreak I had to go to admin chat and tell the issue and usually there in spectator. So I do understand they could be busy with people but when the CT's are able to free kill still after 3-4 round without any sort of notification from the admin then that's when it gets a bit ridiculous don't you think? especially when most of my time as T is being dead 4 seconds into the round.

One of the big problems is that people don't report things, or don't report them properly

and for this I must say if we were to report the people on jailbreak server then there would be tops 5 players on there because the rest would be banned for breaking the rules but at least we may have a CT side that follows the motd

I think there should be a level system on the JB server, based on how many hours you've spent in the server. First level 5 hrs, second 10 hrs, 3rd 15 hrs. And with each level you unlock an ability, like go CT or buy bombs, etc. itd make things alot more interesting.:)

Theres already been many threads on this exact subject. TBH it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Us mods/admins are there to take care of these type of things. Any reports I get I question both members of the situation.

To be honest though, 5 out of 10 complaints are not freekills. Just people mad they got killed :grief:!

On the note of other rules, mods/admins/div/paid authority are on pretty much 24/7. I'm on in the morning when the starting population is 0.

Also, what RpgS said. It's not that bad. We'll be there to hold your hand when someone breaks the rule(s)!

Sign in to follow this