Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Draxxx's Member App

-1 Gets mad easly and freekills then denies it.

I have never denied my freekills and I've always slayed myself for it, you can ask shadowspy. @@xShadowSpyx

I believe you are -1 me because I sided with mcneo in that abuse thread (Because how strange you posted this after me siding with mcneo on that thread)

You are not the one to talk about getting mad easily.

Steam Community :: Error

(You freekilled me at the start of the round and proceeded to troll me about it.)

(Your greeting message to me is nice also.)

I have never denied my freekills and I've always slayed myself for it, you can ask shadowspy. @@xShadowSpyx

I believe you are -1 me because I sided with mcneo in that abuse thread (Because how strange you posted this after me siding with mcneo on that thread)

(You freekilled me at the start of the round and proceeded to troll me about it.)

No i saw ur thread was bumped and have wanted to -1 you :) Also The Eww it's Draxx is not rude or disrespectful i say it to alot of people lol and i slayed myself when i freekilled and and saying "why not" totally disrespectful =/

this is you getting mad easily

didnt bother reading anything any one was saying lol. few times ive played with you, you seemed like a pretty cool guy who doesnt afraid anything. not enough memories of playing with your sexy ass but ill +1 cuz ima nice guy <3 hes a common player on the server and idk about maturity.

FUCKING EDIT: someone informed me that this mufugga is only 12. -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. didnt bother reading, my fault. revoking dat +1

Still trolls alot, but since I was wrong and thought that he meant the competitive eXg clan I'll change to a 0.

You troll constantly and wore the tag [ExG] for a long time which is clearly just making fun of us. What a joke that you think you should join.

Decision: -1

M: 1/10

A: 8/10

ExG is a community.

This is a reply to rpgs comment on my post.

I am not advertising in any way i'm just showing rpgs how we wear our tags and the name of the community so he knows it's not the ExG he is thinking of.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_6.png.ee90142cb5e3f0c89a868277807d7005.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_7.png.de721d128470dd8d8cb96d5bd65c6f4e.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_8.png.8092365f24b16a5a8ba5d455d8436619.png

@RpgS

I'm asking you very nicely to please think before you start posting.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_6.png.7583bd9e3b658d33a51b7d6a6c7ef585.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_7.png.d0f48609d5ac8351638da60c57aab27a.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_8.png.dfeb8d30e63a2b58eb2a33f57bcc96fb.png