Sign in to follow this  
Draxxx

Remove dodgeball from LR

Want this removed?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Want this removed?

It's a really annoying game it takes WAY TOO LONG to finish it and I absolutely hate it when the T choose that only for like 10 CTs.

This has been discussed and discussed until it's a dead horse.

Dodgeball is a fun game that a lot of people like.

If dodgeball is removed, the following games should also be removed for said reason...

NoScope - Can take too long, few people like it.

GunToss - Rules can be complicated.

Shot4Shot - Can take too long, rules get complicated, people stand too far away.

See what I did there?

If it takes too long for 1 T to complete LR becase 10+ CTs need to dodgeball him, it's because the CT's just suck at throwing nades.

Put a 20 second timer on it.

Then what? T wins? CT Wins? One or the other could just run away and delay it to win.

dont u dare fucking touch guntoss

This. But about dodgeball.

Everyone has their likes and hates in everything, including LR. I use dodgeball to "McNeo" derpy people (I love how my name got turned into a verb). But still, it's a fun game.

Except the fact dodgeball is terrible and its not that one of them suck it at BOTH SUCK at throwing.

Also used for cheap LR's =/

The lrs we have now are fine and probably won't be changed. I wish rebel was back though

Who doesn't want rebel back? Also McNeo it's a cheap LR i'd slay u for it :) have to make it fair for both of you and not just start it while you're behind him and kill him before he can even react.

Also McNeo it's a cheap LR i'd slay u for it

Then I'd slay you right back. It's not my fault if the CT's aren't paying attention.

Then I'd slay you right back. It's not my fault if the CT's aren't paying attention.

Difference between a CT not paying attention and a cheap LR.

o end the Cheap LR's make Dodgeball startlike noscop give a 3 second warning so they have a chance.

People aren't noticing this... let's make it bigger.

[bLINK]Why don't we remove high-jump and make the people move in slow-motion? Easier to hit a slow target.[/bLINK]

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Elcark