Ero_Sennin78

Should I....?

I have been back now for a few months. I am in a new city and finally got back on my feet. I still find myself spending a lot of my free time here in CSS. I have been debating whether or not to reapply for my old Mod back. I like making the servers fun and fair. That is part of the problem, taking it so seriously. I still talk to some of the old members and try to make my self known with the newer ones. I think the mods for the most part from what I seen have been doing a good job. There has been a few times that I really wanted to have that mod again and start the smack down when the server gets out of control. Mostly when there are a lot of people, or on a server that does not get much mod love. So, what do you think xG? Should I go all in on this again and start helping xG again?

TL:DR Who thinks I should reapply for mod?

Bonus Kitten

[ATTACH]3040.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bb6d500db_ohgod.jpg.53ee9e3040d780d304f524ed584cff0c.jpg

You're a troll, you're in your 30s, and you play video games. Get a life.

Nope, I'm just kidding. I'll +1. By the way, Gintama gets funnier every time I watch it.

Bwwwaaahhhh... Thanks guise :D I heard from a lot of people that I still care for in the clan and that makes me feel squishy inside.

If you don't know me feel free to add me anytime I am always on JB and Mingames. Sometimes CTF and PROP HUNT if it was brought back!

+1

I saw you with that thread that was like "Ask the senin a question" or something. Yeah... So you seem very nice and good. :cat:

you're in your 30s, and you play video games. Get a life.
i saw that and just had to say i play with a guy who is 63. just saying. thank you and have a good day

+1. He would be suitable for Mod. Mature and classy, great for rape bait. He would be another excellent addition to the moderator team. Not to mention, he won't argue with everyone. He also has nudes of Aegean. Also active.

+1 this old fag. Good guy, has had a good reputation with our clan. Sometimes disregards the highers but would be a great mod/higher above

+1 this old fag. Good guy, has had a good reputation with our clan. Sometimes disregards the highers but would be a great mod/higher above

I admit to the occasional Shenanigans. I am a old fag but I still like to to fuck around sometimes just like everyone else. What I do not do is lie about what I do. :eagerness: