Sign in to follow this  
Duke

McNeo

More evidence will be posted by @RpgS and @@HongKongFooey

This is open for discussion it has been dealt with by Aegean BUT we feel The other Div leaders and Co-Leaders should be aware of what had happened.

Personally I think kicking/gagging/banning because you didnt "drop it" is horseshit. If someone wants to know about a touchy subject they deserve to know why it happened, otherwise you can expect people to be upset.

Also shit, i'm surprised rpgS didn't kick the living hell out of a decent portion of the dead Ts for disrespecting him....Wait, nevermind. Figured out why by watching the whole video.

@@McNeo @Aegean!

McNeo is a good admin I respect him and so does alot of other people. I highly doubt he randomly permd someone.

He kept warning you to stop arguing about it, it is not abuse if he does somehting to you about it (he gave you like 3 warnings) and just because he was your friend doesn't mean you are involved.

This picture here shows that he changed the ban to a day so this abuse report is incredibly wrong. Don't believe me? Look at the banlist yourself

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.d0177ff324bc5840443a0d94f6a0fcd2.png

[MARQUEE]For your infromation you could of easily talked to him by putting an @ before a team message so you didn't have to slay yourself.[/MARQUEE]

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.15d0723bb3270b6ddbcb1efd498a0fa5.png

McNeo is a good admin I respect him and so does alot of other people. I highly doubt he randomly permd someone.

He kept warning you to stop arguing about it, it is not abuse if he does somehting to you about it (he gave you like 3 warnings) and just because he was your friend doesn't mean you are involved.

This picture here shows that he changed the ban to a day so this abuse report is incredibly wrong. Don't believe me? Look at the banlist yourself

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.66e5cdccab4f8e4fafcd4e1fb3b04cc7.png

[MARQUEE]For your infromation you could of easily talked to him by putting an @ before a team message so you didn't have to slay yourself.[/MARQUEE]

1. You werent there

2. i DID before i started talking it chat when i used admin chat he ignored me

3. If you actually READ what im saying im not being rude or disrespectful all i wanted was an answer

4. Just because u like him and think hes a good admin doesn't mean he is....

5. And yes because i was on when it happened and heard NOTHING disrespectful said to McNeo i had the right to question him as i was a Mod for xG in the past.

Also other then in the video where do i state the ban is perm? i checked it out after he had said it was a day which is still to long. He also never warned Hongkong Or RPGs for what they were doing and took action.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.d6896134d03678bd0ec18c2f64ff4b5f.png

@@McNeo @Aegean!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.5d49f0c11111c95cb8645b55dfa6d55f.png

The banning of his friend isn't the only reason why this abuse thread is up. If you watched the whole video you'd know that rpgS was kicked merely for asking why his issue wasn't more properly resolved.

Also, it wasn't Duke who got banned so it doesn't involve him, and he shouldnt try to know more about it? Nice reasoning there.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_5.png.77847971d594ce2a42d5c228c68dc04b.png

1. You werent there

2. i DID before i started talking it chat when i used admin chat he ignored me

3. If you actually READ what im saying im not being rude or disrespectful all i wanted was an answer

4. Just because u like him and think hes a good admin doesn't mean he is....

5. And yes because i was on when it happened and heard NOTHING disrespectful said to McNeo i had the right to question him as i was a Mod for xG in the past.

Also other then in the video where do i state the ban is perm? i checked it out after he had said it was a day which is still to long. He also never warned Hongkong Or RPGs for what they were doing and took action.

1. If you actually look at the video I was in the server at the time

2. You said it was a perm in the video now your saying you never stated it in the forums (yes you didnt say it in the forums but it doesn't matter because you said it in the video.)

3. You kept bugging him about it even though he told you to drop a shit it load of times

1. If you actually look at the video I was in the server at the time

2. in the first seven seconds you just said, "He just permd my friend"

3. You kept bugging him about it even though he told you to drop a shit load of times

Dude if you were there and saw what happened you would know he abused on 3 people without explaining why he had done such. And because i was not the one who was banned how am i not involved i was in game while it happened, there was NO reason behind it other then hongkong apparently calling him an idiot which isnt even disrespect.

OH and if you read my post THIS THREAD IS MENT TO SOW THE COMMUNITY WHAT HAPPENED AND MAKE LOGICAL INPUT.

2. You said it was a perm in the video now your saying you never stated it in the forums (yes you didnt say it in the forums but it doesn't matter because you said it in the video.)

....Are you high? Oh, nevermind. You edited what you said. But even still, the ban was (supposedly) changed from a perm to a 1 day. The video was taken BEFORE that happened.

Gaged one player with no warning

I actually muted him, not gagged, and it's because he was talking non-stop during the next day so it could not progress. I did ask him to make his case. This happened before your youtube video began, so no one sees this.

Kicked Another plyer for asking him to slay CT's who were in armory after 7:30. Banned 3rd play for calling him an "Idiot"

Both of these were for continued admin disrespect, which spanned from either earlier in the day or previous days depending who you want to talk about.

Threaten to ban me when asking a question

Didn't threaten to ban you for asking a question. I threatened to kick and/or ban you because you continued spamming chat and admin chat after I told you to forget a matter you weren't involved in. Your video and the jb chat logs clearly show me asking you multiple times to stop. I also welcomed you and anyone else to come here to the forums to protest the ban. Instead of protesting the ban, you choose to call abuse. If someone feels they were wrongfully banned we have a forum for that, we don't need friends trolling through the servers to figure it out.

Also, it was never a perma ban, and wasn't "reduced" to a day ban. It was and always has bean a day ban.

At any rate; Aegean, Serbian, Silence, myself, and others have discussed the matter.

I'm done arguing in this thread, I came here to this clan to have fun and I'm not going to be getting pissy about it for the next hour and a half.

Disrespect bans should be 6hrs. GG.

According to the new disrespect rule, yes. However admin disrespect, especially while said admin is handling another situation, is different.

It's also important to note that your recording starts after HongKong was banned. So the whole situation about Swizz, RpgS, the others, and the muting/kicking is not recording. All that is hear-say on both sides.

Basically, the only *PROOF* you're presenting is that I banned someone and you and him are upset about it.

I actually muted him, not gagged, and it's because he was talking non-stop during the next day so it could not progress. I did ask him to make his case. This happened before your youtube video began, so no one sees this.

Both of these were for continued admin disrespect, which spanned from either earlier in the day or previous days depending who you want to talk about.

Didn't threaten to ban you for asking a question. I threatened to kick and/or ban you because you continued spamming chat and admin chat after I told you to forget a matter you weren't involved in. Your video and the jb chat logs clearly show me asking you multiple times to stop. I also welcomed you and anyone else to come here to the forums to protest the ban. Instead of protesting the ban, you choose to call abuse. If someone feels they were wrongfully banned we have a forum for that, we don't need friends trolling through the servers to figure it out.

Also, it was never a perma ban, and wasn't "reduced" to a day ban. It was and always has bean a day ban.

At any rate; Aegean, Serbian, Silence, myself, and others have discussed the matter.

1. You NEVER gave him a reason as to WHY you muted yes he was mic spaming and should have been muted BUT you didnt give him a reason for 5 mins.

2. It is still a warning before kick or ban, even if its a ongoing issue still have to follow admin handbook.

3. And Yes the ban was a day, i was mis informed which is why after you had said it i stoped saying perm and checked the ban myself.

4. and yes the WAY you stated it i felt as if you were going to ban me for ASKING QUESTIONS. I was not trolling or being disrespectful all i wanted was a legit reason for him being banned as calling some1 an idiot is NOT disrespectful.