Sign in to follow this  
TobytheSlave

Personal Admin Passcode

Passcode yes or no?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Passcode yes or no?

I personally think we shud get a plugin that allows us to make a passcode if we want to use our admin powers, just saying. not a passcode for everyone, just if you want to make your own passcode for your powers.

those that do hack steam accounts mostly do it to everyone and just take their items or advertise. it would just be unlikely for them to play the game on someone elses steam account.

Yes.. and, just thinking ahead, if an admin claims his Steam account was hacked and the hacker (or sister, brother, friend, etc.) abused on his account ... this won't fly and it's not an excuse. First off, we could tell whether the IP address the "hacker" used was anywhere near the IP you normally use. But more importantly, it's your Steam account and your responsibility.

You can already do this with the SourceMods plugin, you (Aegean probably) just needs to edit the server's admins_simple.ini. It's unnecessary tho.

well the reason i want it is so that if im letting someone play on my computer they arent slaying people.

mainly my brother

Well, I don't see this being of any use to anyone but you. If you are so afraid that your brother is going to slay people that you need a passcode, then you probably shouldn't be letting your brother play at all. O.o

well the reason i want it is so that if im letting someone play on my computer they arent slaying people.

mainly my brother

Bitch slap him.

mainly my brother

Threats of painful castration tend to ward off others. Maybe a few of those will work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    SyrixCoffeeWolf realBelloWaldi Tatost