Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

Dayz Problem

Well, I just bought Arma II and dled Dayz and what not, and I can't join any games :/

I try to join a game, it brings me to a screen where I pick my team and what not. I click okay, it loads for a while, than boots me back to the server screen. Tried looking it up but can't really find any good solutions.

Help pl0x?

What duckii said, if you did, then idk. if you don't have combined ops, you need to get operation arrowhead separately then.

uhh... Did u get "Arma 2:combine operation" ? thats the game you need to play dayz.

Yep I have both the game and expansion downloaded, ran both as administrator, blah blah blah.

Also, I'm trying to join the servers from the dayz launcher thing with the rocket.

did you do sixupdater first and update the dayz files?

edit: if not update it there first then try updating through six launcher afterwards, and go to a server that is white, not a grey'd out server.

a dayz launcher? never heard of it... would be easier if u just went into the game than go to filter and under mission put dayz and all the server that has dayz mod will be the only server that comes up

if you use sixlauncher and sixupdater to dl the files, you can just use that, six launcher is for all Arma 2 mods. it auto filters to DayZ Servers and has their difficulties easily visible.