Sign in to follow this  
snakeboyeric

Ct banned

I was there (using an alias right now), and you almost freekilled me with that grenade as well.

A week off CT will give you a chance to consider what you've done, and perhaps pick up a few new games you can play with the Ts to help offset your bland Simon Says-like tendencies.

I was there (using an alias right now), and you almost freekilled me with that grenade as well.

A week off CT blah blah derp

Yea your right, Simonsays and using the map is much worse than frlr like everyone else does

-1....... Pretty much for everything Minecrack said. Don't be excessively dumb and there won't be a necessity for excessive punishment.

ok id like to clear a few things up first off he was not baiting we were playing 1v100 and was ordered in to fight second only like 3 people were killed its not like the whole team died

ok id like to clear a few things up first off he was not baiting we were playing 1v100 and was ordered in to fight second only like 3 people were killed its not like the whole team died

He should be perm CT banned for that, 3 or more is mass freekilling. If this is true I'm gonna personally perm him.

JB is srs bznss.

You deserve the week ban. How would you feel if you were at your house and a random cop came in with a cocked grenade? Pretty shitty huh? Think about that for a week so you can reflect on all those T's lives.

~Closed