Sign in to follow this  
GoatFace

PS3 or XBOX

Ps3 or Xbox  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Ps3 or Xbox

chose your side ps3 or xbox, i chose ps3 ,1 made for media,2 has a 9 core proceser vs xbox's dual core shit, better graphics, can wipe the hardrive put windows 7 on it then hook usb mouse and keyboard and you got yourself a computer that can run bf3 on ultra! lol. im soon to do it.

False! We have had this discussion, Xboxs graphics are pretty much the same as the Playstations. Xboxs graphics are good on some games, Playstations graphics are good on others and most of the time, it's the same damn thing. It also depends on what TV you are using. I want proof that the graphics are better on PS3 for every game.

1. Neither Pc.

2. Xbox forever only because of one reason. : Halo. /thread.

Don't hate niqqas i grew up with that game :P

Why keep feeding this old ass flame war? They both are practically the same, damn graphic whores. GRAPHICS AREN'T EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW?

this thread reminds me of shit. its smelly and doesnt fucking matter.

all of you know that pc is master race.

graphics do matter, doesnt matter if you can make a super computer out of a ps3, because what use do you have for a fucking supercomputer other than making fucking rockets?

ps3 is glitchy as balls, overpriced, and most game makers hate making games for it because its that much harder than the xbox to code for and all that jazz, i mean look at skyrim. it still basically doesnt work. if you buy dawnguard on there and go in water, your ps3 locks up, and when it first came out basically you couldnt play it on the ps3 while it worked like a charm on pc and xbox.

xbox is easier to make games for, has almost the exact same graphics and processing power as a ps3, and is overall played more and owned by a better company.

than again all this shit doesnt matter because as i said, pc is master race. all bow down to pc.

/thread

The only games decent enough for me to play the Wii are LoZ and Brawl.. And maybe RE4.

P.S. I prefer the PS3 just because of Metal Gear Solid, the free 'online' capability, and fucking Dark Souls.

ps3 or xbox ... ummmmmmm

well ps3 is better if dont have all the money for the internet and all of the inevitable xbox only things you will buy

on the graphics there prettty much the same side from ps3 having blu-ray

xbox on the other hand has a better mutliplayer and far superior equipment and mutltiplayer

so my advice would be that if your a casual gamer pick ps3 you have basically a all in one

if your really into games pick xbox

Well if you wanna know whats best for competative play, answer is neither. I've posted before but I'll evaluate further.

Pc is really the best platform for competative areas. Xbox has halo, which for a while had its time, but its dying out competetivly as well. Its possible halo 4 could turn it around, no seeing at this point. But if you want to argue that games such as COD are good for competetive play then imo, you're wrong. The only hope I can see for consoles in that area is/was halo. The way it was designed allowed for a skill gap among other games.

The pc however is a different story. Games that were released a long time ago still managed to maintain a good competetive field. UT, Quake, Cs, tf2 being among them. They even managed to maintain entire leauges for incredibly long amounts of time. This differs from, for example, mlg. Mlg's flagship game that basically gave birth to it was halo. And it ended up dropping halo entirely. Replacing it with pc games such as LoL and sc2. (now i just wanna say I was a huge halo fan back im the day) which just further shows pc's area in competetive gaming.